Official Bitcoin Thread

Very happy with ICON off this move. Don’t think I got rich off this pump though :lol: I only rounded out my position and added 250 around $2. Most of my coins are between 3-8. Thankfully only a couple of hundred were at 8 :lol:

Added some tokens the past few weeks to my erc20 bag.....i know some of you probably felt i up and left or cashed out, but NOPE...just kept stackin for next run up #neversettle #milli

Good luck to rest of you who have been accumulating!!!

erc20-token-1.png

erc20-token-2.png

Have a nice holding of BTC when it was at $300+, got ETH when it was under $250 ( debating to sell that or not....)

But anyways!

I have about $3-$5k to put into some new coins, anyone can help me out? Would gladly pay commissions.

Kind regards,

Would you buy Linda coin? Very slowly been rising....

Also sohi, mentioned WAN....I’m trying to drop a couple racks tonight but have so far just been collected info....WAN it is??

Have a nice holding of BTC when it was at $300+, got ETH when it was under $250 ( debating to sell that or not....)

But anyways!

I have about $3-$5k to put into some new coins, anyone can help me out? Would gladly pay commissions.

Kind regards,
Neo icx ven omg nas wtc?

Why don’t you be patient and get some research done before jumping into something blindly.

What was the ico price on WAN? Some of y’all must be banking big with that one.

Looks like we might be rolling over after rejecting 9k. Rip if we break 7.

Last edited:
WAN opened at 10x ICO price apparently which was 34 cents.

In this market, I'll wait a bit personally since I think people will dump seeing how long they've had to wait for this.

Find a good time to hop in and hodl will be my plan if i had anymoney to invest.

Good time to buy XVG.
Whether they can deliver on this potential partnership by monday announcement is to be determined. But expect a massive pump before then.
Buy and hodl or buy and sell at a comfortable $ durong pump.

Good time to buy XVG.
Whether they can deliver on this potential partnership by monday announcement is to be determined. But expect a massive pump before then.
Buy and hodl or buy and sell at a comfortable $ durong pump.

id rather buy TRX

I wouldn’t trust xvg they’re asking for donations to release who their partner is and they’ll just dump it on people. Having said that, you can probably catch a pump.

****coins have been catching bids, storm, ncash, iost, should be a sign that the market is regaining form.

Only been in crypto for 4 months. But I've learn so much as far as trends , cycles, fear, greed and BS. Been watching prices but not researching new coins just keeping up with ltc, eth, trx and btc of course...

It's spring so I gotta pick up some EOS, MORE LTC, and some more Ethereum.

All these ICOs start to sound the same and I've gotten tired of reading white papers...

It's still early in the game...

Back
Top Bottom