Official Bitcoin Thread

i think binance payouts at a later date....where if u have some VTHOR u have option to trade NOW. (lbank exchange)

If that's not further confirmation that crypto will take off then I dont know what else anyone could want. I feel as if between right now and the next year and a half to two will be the last time the everyday folk could gain life changing money the way some did last run.

I’m curious is anyone still accumulating litecoin? It’s definitely tanked since Charlie sold his load late last year. Anyone think it’ll recover long term?

If that's not further confirmation that crypto will take off then I dont know what else anyone could want. I feel as if between right now and the next year and a half to two will be the last time the everyday folk could gain life changing money the way some did last run.

I know there’s a lot of dudes in here hoping VET see’s $1 :lol:

well if TRON can reach .35cents at 99billion.......perhaps its possible VET at 55billion tokens can reach x2 of that (.70cents) which would be...

giphy.gif

Glad to see you guys still going

Took a few months off after the everything went code red and I cashed out a little. Looking to get back in the game for the next 2-3 years.

you just have to play the percentages.....if you believe in any of the below, you'd be putting at MINIMUM what you spend on materialistic things over to crypto and just let it ride for 2-3yrs (im guessing less).

facts..... a bitcoin / crypto ETF will eventually be passed
facts...... blockchain is being adopted by the biggest tech companies NOW and in FUTURE
facts...... cryptocurrency will be used in transactions

You will see govt and countries mining bitcoin.....this is gonna be insane especially that there are only 21mil in existence EVER

https://bitcoinist.com/huge-wind-farm-to-power-bitcoin-mining-will-be-built-in-north-africa/

***IF you're not a believer, and want to chime in and try to be sly..... go full hater and let it be known. I'll be posting my balance/port in 2yrs...hope you do the same w/your investments.

Is there a discord channel for NT crypto guys.

I'm in a few channels but I think we are all more like minded here. would be more beneficial in my opinion

Anyone still with NEO? My portfolio is everywhere. Havent touched anything since January/February after all the bloodbath. I did pull out some and treated the fam for a vacation or two. Still in the game but im looking into adding more pretty soon.

Anyone still with NEO? My portfolio is everywhere. Havent touched anything since January/February after all the bloodbath. I did pull out some and treated the fam for a vacation or two. Still in the game but im looking into adding more pretty soon.

Looking like a good time for you to re-enter.

NEO still one of the very best platforms out there.

Ima need to see a road map and white paper bruh.

I also need to know how many Chinese people you got on your dev team :nerd: :lol:
The token name is short for Bitcoin Boutique. The demographics for Cryptocurrency users are primarily males 18-45. The use is to buy and sell exclusive boutique guy stuff like sneakers, apparel, watches, toys, wheels, etc. with BTCBTQ.

Basically, I got fed up with PayPal a while back and created this token. As more people use it, the ecosystem and price grow organically since it's already on a decentralized exchange. I've done a few freelance transactions where the artists have accepted the token. One other person has invested.

Can someone please tell me a few simple things:

1) What app do I download / how do I buy crypto?

2) Can I invest in crypto and then sell the next day and recieve us dollars back?

3) If you had $1K, how would you invest given the state of the crypto market today?

Thank you in advance!

Ima need to see a road map and white paper bruh.

I also need to know how many Chinese people you got on your dev team :nerd: :lol:
The token name is short for Bitcoin Boutique. The demographics for Cryptocurrency users are primarily males 18-45. The use is to buy and sell exclusive boutique guy stuff like sneakers, art, apparel, watches, toys, wheels, etc. with BTCBTQ.

Basically, I got fed up with PayPal a while back and created this token. As more people use the token, the ecosystem and price grow organically since it's already on a decentralized exchange. I've done a few freelance transactions where the artists have accepted the token. One other person has invested.

Back
Top Bottom