Official Bitcoin Thread

20190726_112138.jpg
At a bodega in Brooklyn, Sutter Ave :lol:

What happened to this bull market everyone was talking about, I was just stacking my bags of xrp and eth a month ago. There’s blood on the streets again mane.

So I'm looking up the tax laws trying to figure out how they are currently taxing crypto..

They have defined crypto as property .

Property tax on a piece of computer code is preposterous.

"A property tax or millage rate is an ad valorem tax on the value of a property, usually levied on real estate. The tax is levied by the governing authority of the jurisdiction in which the property is located. This can be a national government, a federated state, a county or geographical region or a municipality."

The internet has no governing authority. And Bitcoin and other cryptos can be held anywhere on or off the web.

Also Bitcoin is not a virtual currency as it is not necessarily imprisoned in the virtual world. As a NBA 2k vc or fortnite vc....

I would like to come up with a plan to take on the DOJ and the federal government of the United States of America and prove that Bitcoin should not be taxed in any shape or form as it falls out of the jurisdicition of any government and it's location cannot be proved with out the proof of keys...

If we sue the IRS for falsely claiming property tax on non taxable property this can set the precedent for the future.

Just filled out a survey for coinbase. Looks like they have a monthly subscription service with some added perks in the works.

What happened to this bull market everyone was talking about, I was just stacking my bags of xrp and eth a month ago. There’s blood on the streets again mane.

So 1yr gain not enough for you huh? What other asset class can provide these 1yr gains?
4A5C61F3-98AF-48C1-A024-F6AA37BE167F.png
207F3269-5389-496D-8EBA-0FBFBFA46382.png

Wow, major currency devaluation in the yuan today (in response to trump China tariffs) ... you know what this normally means for bitcoin

Back
Top Bottom