Official Bitcoin Thread

Got you.
Right off the bat, one of my available offers is 19% cash back at Zankou Chicken. I literally just spent $60 there on Wednesday. Lol.
App looks promising. Thanks for putting us on.

Damn nice man, 19%?!?! I’d go there weekly!!! The highest in my area is a healthy green spot for 18% and I try to go there 1x a week as well. But man, just the target, dunkin, sbux, AMC, and chipotle alone...im doin pretty good just stackin sats!! Out of sight out of mind!

Last edited:
Im bout to catch a f’d up fade just to get 2% btc reward LOL

9E02BD23-8C05-409C-8390-C5CA931C424A.jpeg

Yes cashback in btc, then when u withdrawal...you have btc address, bank, paypal option.

BUT, main reason I use it is pretty much double dipping on rewards. I go to Dunkin, Starbucks, and Chipotle enough where you get their rewards...then u also get rewards from PEI which is pretty nice to be surprised with having a btc balance on things you pretty much buy already. 1% at Target is huge if buying household things...u stack up pretty quickly.

I know some of you Nt’ers are youngins, so why not link ur parents debit cards to your Pei account (asking permission first of course) and then flourish off their spendings LOL

Remember its *read only* so you cant purchase anything with their debit tied to you, it just reads their purchases for rewards.

I guess my question is if I have lets say 5,000 points

I want to withdraw to a btc address. Is it giving me btc at the price of time of withdrawal or am I able to see growth in my Btc if it was at a lower price initially.

Keep an eye on the SATS. When you withdraw, the price to usd will be determined at that time.

Note - you are withdrawing btc/sat...so if u withdraw 4k sats...u will receive 4k sats....usd pricr is relevant to what sats/btc worth at that time

BC527C70-EDBD-4A1C-956F-D75B46A7F955.jpeg

Happy Friday...why not bring some krispy kremes for ur coworkers today...ha $2 cashback!

Let me know if you find any other great rewards!!

C4B11DF5-7F0B-4DBE-85D5-8870F226D1A4.jpeg

I tried to Google full list and there was an article but back on May 2018 they added 32,000 merchants...so i can only assume they have added way more now. Here’s a screen cap from that article:

04D63D40-FADF-4437-B339-609F25055368.png

Also, it geofences u with merchants close by so surprisingly local mom/pop shops are also included and they provide the most rewards back..usually over 10%+

Back
Top Bottom