Official Bitcoin Thread

I tried to Google full list and there was an article but back on May 2018 they added 32,000 merchants...so i can only assume they have added way more now. Here’s a screen cap from that article:

04D63D40-FADF-4437-B339-609F25055368.png

Also, it geofences u with merchants close by so surprisingly local mom/pop shops are also included and they provide the most rewards back..usually over 10%+

First off Fap its good to see you here holding strong brother..

2nd.. Is this like accorns where it rounds up the cents and takes that towards pei? Or is it just a cashback program where I literally just do my regular spendings and I will get cash back based on where im shopping

not bitcoin related but investment related. I currently just have a checking/savings acct with chase. I was never told about CD's or High Yield savings accts. Any of you have them? Are there any risks attached to them? Thinking of moving my funds from Chase savings into one.

not bitcoin related but investment related. I currently just have a checking/savings acct with chase. I was never told about CD's or High Yield savings accts. Any of you have them? Are there any risks attached to them? Thinking of moving my funds from Chase savings into one.

High yield savings account is a regular discussion in the personal finances thread. It’s better if you ask there and check the last few pages of the thread

Cd’s typically lock your money up for a period of time. High yield savings account isn’t a real thing. You’re getting 2% max usually. I’d personally put some money into a high yield and whatever I don’t need I’d throw into a mutual fund.

I have a high yield savings account with Marcus by Goldman Sachs, don't know Chase's interest rates but I think they're pretty **** while GS and Ally Bank offer one of the highest interest rates right now at ~1.9%.

Here's a link: https://www.marcus.com/us/en

For a high yield savings account, there really isn't any type of risk. You can withdraw up to 6x per month and there's no fee (at Marcus, idk about others). For a CD account, you cannot withdraw any $ within the time frame of your choosing, the longer the time frame the higher the interest rate..

We definitely might get to 6k... Been telling you guys.

Bought a little bit of xrp and etc last night after holding out for a over a month... And a 10 percent drop happens the following morning ..

Lol, no worries.... The bounce from 6k will be violent, early 2020 vibes

auto buy set for tomorrow, hope i get a great deal/price :smile:

as for google quantum - you just need to fork bitcoin chain to make it quantum resistant. nexus token / blockchain already has that protocol, so it is possible.

Quantum computers render encryption obselete. Hence the end of crypto. I think certain coins had there time.

Being able to calculate data sets on a universal scale is a big game changer. Nothing could possibly be secret in a world with computers like that.

Back
Top Bottom