Official Bitcoin Thread

I haven't been moving my Bitcoin off coinbase yet cause I'm still accumulating. But when we hit ATH I will move my Bitcoin offline to my ledger.

The lightning network is out. Just have to use a wallet that's running on it. You'll have to make up a wallet that's designed to work on the lightning sidechain.

4C4CB26E-7C2B-4197-BCB5-49F813791BA6.png

Thanks guys. I believe in it too even though i have no knowledge of any crypto stuff except the articles I read. Will continue to buy ETH if prices are low in 6 days (next time i get paid)

I think something else will become the next Microsoft but ET/Casper Labs will be like Linux etc. Its a keeper for sure just don’t put all your eggs in that basket as far as US projects go.

You can’t be the “next” Microsoft if you can’t even scale for enterprises using your tech. ETH 2.0/ Casper Labs won’t even be enough for them to scale for enterprises.

tryna buy at these prices right now, but ****ing coinbase saying that my two factor authentication code is invalid..when it actually isn't...

smfh

TA:

Macro = Still a lower high + lower low trajectory.

No confirmation that the cycle is over.

Keep your pants on.

so either up or down

TA says down.

Previous support in the 6400 to 6600 range.

Previous support = new resistance...

Anything under that is a definite green light to dollar cost average.

Reaction rally aint gonna last.

Not a trader - just looking to HODL until the next bull market.

I been telling y'all since we were at 13k earlier this year that we HAVE TO go back to 6k before we see any ATH.....

Y'all laughed at me now it's 6 months later and 6k is closer than ever...

Dollar cost average your buy in... 2021 is when we will be able to quit our jobs.... Just be patient...

Btc
Xrp
Eth
Ltc
Etc

Those are my biggest bags...

I got some xlm, dent , ada and trx just in case

Back
Top Bottom