Official Bitcoin Thread

If it follows 2017-2018 trend we should see ATHs in 3-4weeks, last time bitcoin blew past LTC and ETH, we didn’t get ATHs on those till after BTC was already coming down, which makes sense...

I was buying on dips a while back stopped for a while then bought some when covid hit and everything dropped. I was at my limit with the funds I wanted to invest in crypto. I bought at like 17k the first time smh

My bitcoin NT fam soon:
49D97E37-EE45-4EEF-818A-358F47FC569E.gif

Any love for Ethereum? Deposit contract came out, progress is being made to the tech. Anyone keeping in the loop on it?

But if you guys were dollar cost averaging, you would have been broke even at least

Agree but just like when it is going up people are afraid to sell, when it is going down people are afraid to buy. I bought some at $5k last year to make up for some of my 2017 buys but if I would have waited I could have bought some at ~$3K. I agree with you though. If you believe in the product then buying on a regular basis helps...but to do this you have to have the resources and really be committed.

Back
Top Bottom