Official Bitcoin Thread

ADB0EE5F-E287-42D3-BEEC-B4FFF397FE08.jpeg

DCA :sick:

1_2yjG62BxqTmOr1vNuATo4A.png

. Coinbase’s goal is to offer support for all assets that meet our technical standards and which comply with applicable laws. Over time we expect our customers around the world will have access through Coinbase platforms to at least 90% of the aggregate market cap of all digital assets in circulation.
We will continue to evaluate prospective assets against our Digital Asset Framework to assess factors like security, compliance, and the project’s alignment with our mission of creating an open financial system for the world. To apply for listing, fill out an application here.
Digital Assets Under Review
Today we’re announcing that we are exploring the addition of a range of new assets. As part of the exploratory process customers may see public-facing APIs and other signs that we are conducting engineering work to potentially support these assets.
These new assets include, in alphabetical order: Aave, Aragon, Arweave, Bancor, COMP, DigiByte, Horizen, Livepeer, NuCypher, Numeraire, KEEP Network, Origin Protocol, Ren, Render Token, Siacoin*, SKALE Network, Synthetix, and VeChain.

:lol: XRP

I know some of you rock with it in here, i've never understood it but hope holders still prosper

This is where regulatory clarity comes from.

Ripple the company and XRP ledger are not the same.

Ripple the company sells software that accesses the ledger. The native token to that ledger is XRP. I've posted about the ledger gifted to wc3 before.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom