Official Bitcoin Thread

"S2FX model estimates a market value of the next BTC phase/cluster (BTC S2F will be 56 in 2020–2024) of $5.5T. This translates into a BTC price (given 19M BTC in 2020–2024) of $288K."

:wow::wow::wow:

I dare anyone to go ahead and tell him he's wrong.

Where are you guys buying your ETH? I use coinbase pro but I'm not a fan of the holding period. I have used Bittrex but the buying fee hurts my heart.

Take some profits

This current movement is mimicking 2017/2018. Just like in 2018 I expect it to correct late winter/early spring.

Late 2023/ this time 2024 is when we see the high projected valuations.

I'm seeing a lot of terrible takes in here of people trying to time tops and bottoms. PLEASE STOP. It's going UP over a longer time frame. Unless you're on top of the FTX leaderboard, you don't know where the price is going short term. Your best bet will always be to DCA. If you have a high appetite for risk, then by all means ignore what I just said but don't complain in here afterwards when you lose a bunch of money.

Reminder - once you grow ur stack....let it work for you ....stack, stake, lend....earn those APYs....get that passive income. This is about 3months worth of being an LP:

2021-01-04 16_38_08-RUNEStake.info.png

I'm seeing a lot of terrible takes in here of people trying to time tops and bottoms. PLEASE STOP. It's going UP over a longer time frame. Unless you're on top of the FTX leaderboard, you don't know where the price is going short term. Your best bet will always be to DCA. If you have a high appetite for risk, then by all means ignore what I just said but don't complain in here afterwards when you lose a bunch of money.
DCA. Coinbase even makes it easier by setting up a recurring purchase. I’m treating this as like I do my Roth IRA and 401k. Contribute and forget about it

^^^ this is HUUUUUGE for crypto as a whole and especially $AlGO......insanely undervalued and unget 6-8% staking . My biggest bag by far

And I also think all these bailouts and printing of money is driving the price.

I was talking about it in here when the lockdown started

The banks and financial institutions are pumping this heavily.

I would not be buying now. It's a trap

DCA and you won’t have to worry about it being a trap

Time in the market > Timing the market

DCA, whether it be daily, weekly, or monthly.

Have a set % of your money that you are willing to put in based on your risk tolerance.

As long as you aren't over leveraging, you should sleep well and reap the rewards over time. :pimp:

Don't forget....Coinbase IPO 1st quarter, some say possibly end of this month. Current valuation is $32 BILLION.

If your financial advisor hasn't put you on crypto or STILL thinks bad of it....they are being IRRESPONSIBLE. HATING or DUMB. 100% FACT

Don't forget....Coinbase IPO 1st quarter, some say possibly end of this month. Current valuation is $32 BILLION.

If your financial advisor hasn't put you on crypto or STILL thinks bad of it....they are being IRRESPONSIBLE. HATING or DUMB. 100% FACT
Word, I'm waiting on that Coinbase IPO

Do you think the IPO will increase adoption and drive coin prices up or are you looking at it from a pure equities play?

Back
Top Bottom