Official Bitcoin Thread

Don’t look too far into this dip fellas. If you been with crypto even for a little bit, it was painfully obvious some sort of correction was coming. And I promise you a good chunk of the crypto vets are adding to the bag right now instead of having anxiety

be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy. DCA in, DCA out. Take profit along the way where necessary

Couldn’t agree more. Just took 75% the money I pulled out and it has gone right back in. Today’s feeling....

A5B0DEDA-65FD-47CB-9780-6E209D4CCABC.gif

You may have timed it correctly once, but your winning percentage over time will not be favorable.

You think you are going to compete with institutions / whales moving BILLIONS in and out of the market?! Good Luck

All markets are manipulated by big players. That includes the stock market and precious metals.

No one times the market at the exact top and bottom every single time.
Absolutely true sentiment. However you can still make moves within the madness and “try” to increase position this way along with DCAing. But I don’t recommend it .

That retrace to 4k is why I'm not mad at anybody tryna take profits :lol:. Yea you're not gonna have perfect timing but at least you have something to show for your investment

Wish I would have done this when I first started buying Bitcoin in 2015 :smh:.

$200-$300 range. Damn...its all good. Lots of folks were using it on betting sites etc...who would of known. Lot of folks bought and forgot they bought and came up on a couple M's or hundreds of thousands.

I actually think I would of been sick if I was in ETH sub $1-$50 and didn't hold on.

Buy it, throw it in cold storage and forget about it for years.

Idk how some folks checking prices everyday unless you get an alert for a big correction and in that time you buy more of whatever coin asset it is you want :lol: .

these dudes are checking every minute 😂😂

My one homie bought at around ETH $1200 last week. Sold this morning because he hit 10% loss. Like what :lol: if you’re scared about 10% loss in crypto, this ain’t for you
Never understand selling at a loss. People putting in money they dont want to lose. But it happened the last bull run so not surprised. I had a ton of friends do the same.

Never understand selling at a loss. People putting in money they dont want to lose. But it happened the last bull run so not surprised. I had a ton of friends do the same.

Yeah I think its noobs that do this. I can vouch. I did it when I first started investing. The first time you see that money go bye bye does something to you and you panic sell. But once I understood the game a little more, I was willing to let it go now understanding how this game works.

I didn't really know how to sell (im sure i could have just read or clicked some buttons) so i just held and watched a good amount disappear over the time of the plunging. Then of course i read up on DCA and seeing how silly it would be to sell at a loss and also knowing i didnt put my life savings into it like other people are acting like they did and now im in the green tremendously

BTC after the dip today.
38FA5E64-78CE-4F0B-A570-5090212CD49F.gif

still sticking to my prediction that some number in the 40s is NOT our last stop this month

If there is a real dip i need it later on when I am more liquid 😆

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom