Official Bitcoin Thread

same i just keep a running tab in my notes.

60% :emoji_heart_eyes: (I know it’s a bull market and anyone can make money now)

Use the orders section to see the price you paid for each transaction. It isn't surefire at all but at least you know your buy in price.

Dumb question, there's gotta be a way to see how much I'm up/down (in percent) on Coinbase Pro on each coin I have right?
Funny I came to ask if any app does this. Anyone know if any reliable apps have this?

I'm trying to transfer to Gemini from CB

Dumb question, there's gotta be a way to see how much I'm up/down (in percent) on Coinbase Pro on each coin I have right?
might have to use a tracker like coinstats or something similar for your holdings in Pro
Funny I came to ask if any app does this. Anyone know if any reliable apps have this?

I'm trying to transfer to Gemini from CB

The Delta iOS app is fantastic for this.

It's so good I even use it for stock investments despite generally good functionality offered by online brokers.

I just wish they had a desktop or web app.

I bought a few ETH at $950 and almost sold at $1,200. Maybe these goofballs are right with their $20k price target LOL.
ETH should trade at 10% of bitcoin’s value. Anything less than 10% is an arbitrage opportunity to me. Give it time.
Gemini let u trade alts?
The ones worth trading are on there. A couple of good projects omitted in NYC at least, not sure nationwide what they look like.

I joined gemini and saw they offer interest on some coins so I moved my compound over that I got free from coinbase since it was just sittin on there. It was like $10 worth free but it's now worth $31. I moved it over and it took $10 of my gains to move it over. Thats 35% :sick:. So the fees that were charged are called gas fees or just normal transaction fees?

I joined gemini and saw they offer interest on some coins so I moved my compound over that I got free from coinbase since it was just sittin on there. It was like $10 worth free but it's now worth $31. I moved it over and it took $10 of my gains to move it over. Thats 35% :sick:. So the fees that were charged are called gas fees or just normal transaction fees?
Gas fees. Eth is congested as ****. I would be cautious moving erc20s at this point if you’re not using size

Gas fees. Eth is congested as ****. I would be cautious moving erc20s at this point if you’re not using size

Cool Roger that. Yeah I was just trying to get my feet wet doing an exchange to exchange transfer + putting some coins in a interest acct. I figured I'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone. But seeing how much those fees hit hurt me lol. Ah well taking as a learning experience and loving the process.

Last edited:
Man every morning I look at the top movers and always see a random coin go up 146% and can’t help but think imagine if I would’ve thrown $10k in there.

My question is are there any good communities or discords out there that’s good at getting ahead of these surges?

I’m down to pay for a discord if it’s handing out good information

Back
Top Bottom