Official Bitcoin Thread

Everytime I even consider clipping my bag, is like that **** senses it and it runs 15-25% just enough to get me to keep holding, then dips again...lmaooo

why not get a loan? What are the rates like? Will you pay less in interest than you make on crypto?

I think Ben is embellishing on having 714 bitcoins like he usually has with numbers for everything else

That dude is such a chump. He banned me on his IG page because I posted the 😂😂😂 emoji on one of his posts. He was advertising a tax accounting agency and someone commented something along the lines of “What kind of baller uses an accountant who’s located in a strip mall?”. All I did was laugh at the comment.

Anyhow, he ended up deleting the post altogether. Lol

So easy to say “if you would have thrown 75k at a random crypto currency 7 months ago you’d be a millionaire today.” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if we all would have bought 75k in apple or Amazon stock in 2001 we’d be pretty rich now as well. Like what’s the point he’s trying to make? People get rich from things, people go broke from things, the end.

Why would this fool even mention tax evasion when he got rappers / street ninjas walking in his shop on the regs dropping 6 figures in cash :lol:

D604621B-89DE-40D8-B204-72103ED65296.png

Back
Top Bottom