Official Bitcoin Thread

Lol. Wifey put money on SHIB last week. Wow

Wifey came up. I'm seeing Shib has done 250x since early April

I heard about it and just brushed off as a s***coin, but $1000 in Shib in early April woulda got you $250k right, I'm sick right now :sick:

I'm legit setting aside a little tiny pot to start throwing at these random meme/****coins. Gains are gains man, I'm getting off my crypto elitist high horse

:wow:

OK, It's official. These are no longer memes. Dude is sitting on 1 Billion. Same amount of money as Vitalik.
Funds will be set aside for Doge day 2022. :lol:

Yea it's paper billion cuz he can't sell it all since there's not enough liquidity and if he sells it all once he will crash the price and will only get like 50 million.
I say only even though that's me set for life :lol:

Got the dogs and memes in my spreadsheet. I don't even know if all these are still around or some of them have rugged.

They’ve short it multiple times in months. It has no actual use but I think you’re looking at a big drop next few days and climbing back over a couple months.

It’ll eventually be worthless down to single digits. But I think there’s maybe a year for that to occur.

Volume on Doge is insane right now.

I wish it was BTC or ETH getting this attention from the public though because of their value. There's a chance loads of people on Doge get burnt and leave crypto for good.
Then again this is coming after the whole WallStreetBets and Gamestop fiasco so who knows what people think at this point.

All I know is one man on twitter can pump this coin to the sky so catching a good dip is not a bad idea anymore.

There’s no way DOGE is a meme anymore. Maybe it started as one, but nah not anymore. This thing is in the top 5. Idk if it’ll stay there as other coins may have better teams and an actual vision, but still.

:wow:

OK, It's official. These are no longer memes. Dude is sitting on 1 Billion. Same amount of money as Vitalik.
Funds will be set aside for Doge day 2022. :lol:

Yea it's paper billion cuz he can't sell it all since there's not enough liquidity and if he sells it all once he will crash the price and will only get like 50 million.
I say only even though that's me set for life :lol:

Got the dogs and memes in my spreadsheet. I don't even know if all these are still around or some of them have rugged.

If you are willing, can you share the meme coins on your list. At this point, I'm willing to take some risks for the chance to become a millionaire...lol.

If you are willing, can you share the meme coins on your list. At this point, I'm willing to take some risks for the chance to become a millionaire...lol.

Doge
Shiba Inu
Akita
Snoge
Pikachu
Husky
Safemoon
Rmoon
Moonmoon
Kishu
CoShi
Dogelon
ShibaElon
Hokk

Some of these might be gone but here's what's trending on dextools right now

1620503120436.png

Just be careful with some of these coins on Uniswap where the liquidity provider can pull the plug, aka rug pull. Just need to make sure liquidity is locked.
Doge and Shiba on the other hand are on centralised exchanges so those are fine.

The moon meme coins seemed to have died a bit. Dog's have more longevitiy.

Back
Top Bottom