Official Bitcoin Thread

I'm sure shib had something to do with eth pump.
Last week I broke my one rule of only buying bitcoin and doge. Backed up the truck on shib.

1620661326054.png

The Dfinity hype is real. No exchange is trying to miss out on this.

Not sure whats causing the sudden Eth pump but I aint mad. Feels weird cause it doesnt seem like its being hyped either. Just a natural growth spurt of sorts.

ETH just has so many things going for it that the growth shouldn't even be a surprise. I'm riding this nice organic growth all the way to ETH 2.0.

EIP 1559 in July that sounds bad for miners will introduce fee burns for every transaction so more deflation as the network is used.
Less supply, more demand.

ETH 2.0 will get rid of miners so no constant sellling from miners. ETH 2.0 stakers running a node have to lock up 32 ETH for 2 years I believe so even less circulating supply and more demand.

10K ETH to me is a matter of when and not If.

D Double D Double this Dfinity coin gonna be on Coinbase or Gemini?
Already on Coinbase Pro, just not available for trading yet.

Coinbase is making me wait hello long (2-4 days) before I can transfer my ETH out to my wallet, where I plan to flip /swap it for SHIBA...:smh:...feel like my get-rich scheme is slowly slipping away...:lol:. Anyone know how to speed up this process?

On another note, I think we're close to being at the height of the bull run if not already there. I say this because I am being very irrational in my desire to get some SHIBA. This is the first time that I am legitimately and admittedly giving into the FOMO hype. And because I know I am not alone in this irrational exuberance, I take it as a sign that the market has to be foaming with greed.

I aint too worried though. I'm copping SHIBA with profits from the sale of one LTC. I'm risking money I wouldn't even bat an eye on if I lost.

Coinbase is making me wait hello long (2-4 days) before I can transfer my ETH out to my wallet, where I plan to flip /swap it for SHIBA...:smh:...feel like my get-rich scheme is slowly slipping away...:lol:. Anyone know how to speed up this process?

On another note, I think we're close to being at the height of the bull run if not already there. I say this because I am being very irrational in my desire to get some SHIBA. This is the first time that I am legitimately and admittedly giving into the FOMO hype. And because I know I am not alone in this irrational exuberance, I take it as a sign that the market has to be foaming with greed.

I aint too worried though. I'm copping SHIBA with profits from the sale of one LTC. I'm risking money I wouldn't even bat an eye on if I lost.

Sounds like you want us to talk you off that ledge :lol:

They changed the rule for airdrop participants. It's now vested for 12 months to protect against a massive dump.
Only crypto where you change rules last minute. People are vexed :lol:

But it's good news if you didn't get the airdrop.

1620663457569.png

I don't know what the best play is on this one. The hype is through the roof so it might be best to sit aside on launch.
Trying to see if they've released more info on tokenomics.

D Double D Double this Dfinity coin gonna be on Coinbase or Gemini?

Going to be on Coinbase.

Yeah I was gonna do it. Until they wanted $180 of my ETH to convert to SHIB. No thanks, I’ll put money aside on trust wallet. Convert USDC to ETH to SHIB. No reason to sacrifice my already existing ETH.

Wow at ETH. I have a 91% return. It’s all in Robinhood though :frown:
Wish I had it in coinbase pro to later transfer to wallet :/

I started out with some BTC and ETH on Coinbase and CashApp. Moved everything to Coinbase Pro and KuCoin. About 80% in ETH and remaining 20% spread over ADA, TEL, POLX, MATIC.... and SHIB lol.

Crypto makes up 20% of my total investment portfolio. I can spare a few dollars here and there to chase moonshots. Keep the recommendations coming.

Tempted to sell some more stocks and buy bitcoin. I’ve regretted it every day when I trimmed a decent chunk of my stack in feb/March. I used some money for renovations which was totally fine, but moved the rest into stocks. Bleh.

I think you’ll see higher growth with Crypto 2.0 like ETH vs BTC. I’d probably split the difference between the two, if I were you. I think if the SEC approves crypto ETFs, both of those will be heavily invested in by funds like that. Also, use Kraken or Coinbase, as others pointed out services like Robinhood force you to sell instead of letting you move your crypto out of you account there.

Back
Top Bottom