Official Bitcoin Thread

yepyep when in doubt, zoom out. the talks about going to moon has gotten people to put the blinders on all to just get rug pulled *ahem doge*

in other news, uphold now has limit orders so that's another avenue for some of you (NY folks is still a no go I think).

I've been out of the loop. What is the smoothest way to convert from one crypto to another. Like from Bitcoin to Dash for example?

1621631415466.png

I need to do some soul searching to decide if I want to use my last bit of powder on eth and btc or btc and matic and link or comp matic link amp

decisions

I need to do some soul searching to decide if I want to use my last bit of powder on eth and btc or btc and matic and link or comp matic link amp

decisions
depends on how you want to play the game. is your strategy to buy and hold hoping x token hits a target, cash out and call it day? or are you trying to maximize your monies without having to put more dry powder in?

5 year plan. I’ll have money to dca if this is a prolonged correction, but this was loney I had set aside for the dip. Just got in too early it seems like

I may just do eth and puke bids on alts to maximize my potential CAGR

Last edited:
5 year plan. I’ll have money to dca if this is a prolonged correction, but this was loney I had set aside for the dip. Just got in too early it seems like

it's all good. just remember that it's extremely difficult to time the top and bottom.

i personally dont think the bull market is over and that we're in max pain capitulation (please dear god dont say hello to the 50 week lol) but yeah man we dont know for certain otherwise we'd all be rich rich haha.

but i think another important thing is, knowing which tokens to buy AND when to rotate. so that being said, buy BTC and some alts later unless the alt you want is on a deep deep discount. Then as the market always seem to do, rotate from BTC to ETH to xyz rinse and repeat. Rotation is definitely not for those that want to do passive trading that's for sure.

Last edited:
Might throw another bag at BTC, 34k been the lowest I’ve seen it get during this dip. ETC is looking tempting too

Pi Cycle chart I posted earlier here basically perfectly called the top.

Sure, could be wrong, could have more left to go, but it feels exactly like 2017. Institutions did nothing to stop 55% drop, I see no reason why 80-85% drop not possible.

Everyone will talk about buying the dip and hodling but let's see how active this thread is when we are many months/years deep into the bear market.

Only recognize a few names here now that were still posting at that time. Good luck everyone.

you also probably only recognize a few of them because the others went on to bigger things crypto related and others got rich off LEND—>AAVE, BTC and more last run up so they are enjoying life.

Took some link around 24.60s. Like what I heard in the bankless podcast with chain link god. Data is one of the most valuable assets and this is the leader in bringing data on chain. Plus we have solid value creating tokenomics.

that’s been my thing here with evaluating projects, I only want tokens that generate value for the holder. Think of it as revenue or earnings for stocks. Main reason I love sushi.

got my bids set for eth at the 200 day, debating on where to throw my last piece of cash aside from that.

ask yourself this.... if the long game is crypto, why would you want to buy HIGH? don't you want to accumulate at a low (not lowest since that is impossible) price??

unless of course you believe in fiat, then we can compare in 1-2 years your fiat vs crypto stack invested. just don't really understand where peeps get shaken out w/their lettuce hands so easily....#HFSP

you can look at this threads history...look at all the "haters" in the past degrading crypto and where are they at now? saying their fiat is a better place to store their money.....smh. I had legit back and forth with someone here that said "I'd rather keep my money in a bank"....it's all documented here....go back 4yrs, 2yrs, even 1yr ago. Haters love to hate because they love staying poor.

"The best way to predict the future is to study the past" - Robert Kiyosaki ~ Rich Dad Poor Dad
Btc Now vs 2017

187415061_10158143565200382_9121850502278047122_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom