Official Bitcoin Thread

i’m buying ETH on the way down. got a little more today. swapped most of my ETH for ID so imma have to build it back up again.

i’m also quickly finding that price predictions with respect to short-term time frames are not something i want to entertain. the twitter thread johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm posted about what moves the market was super interesting. i’d be better off asking an anthropologist or a sociologist than someone who can read charts. i’m picking projects i like. that’s pretty much it now. i really enjoy when you guys detail why the projects your investing in actually have value.

High short activity on BTC per datamish
F08F3225-4CB5-430A-AFBD-E78B622DAD5C.png

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm do you keep your AMP on Gemini / exchange, or move it to a hardware wallet?

I think I’m just dense, but I’m ordering hardware wallets now for BTC and ETH…and was looking at ledgers site…can’t really determine if it supports AMP or not, I’m thinking no, and if not is there another hardware wallet you’d recommend for AMP cold storage?

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm do you keep your AMP on Gemini / exchange, or move it to a hardware wallet?

I think I’m just dense, but I’m ordering hardware wallets now for BTC and ETH…and was looking at ledgers site…can’t really determine if it supports AMP or not, I’m thinking no, and if not is there another hardware wallet you’d recommend for AMP cold storage?
Stake it

still need to do it but planning to add a bit more then stake

I plan on staking some of all 3 of the coins I have, but wasn’t gonna put 100% of it on one exchange…maybe I’m being over paranoid, but feels like putting all eggs in one basket.

I’m still newish to crypto (late last year), so I’ve opened/verified accounts and made purchases at most exchanges (kraken, Gemini, coinbase vi la CBpro and Binance.US….have also utilized coin flip for cash conversation)….

but as of now, I’ve just been using a hot wallet (trust and metamask), and had some time this weekend, so was looking into the cold storage options…as I don’t want to leave it all in my hot wallet/ on exchanges (not so much as being hacked, which could happen, but more if regulations step in and stop the transfer of coins from hot or exchanges…and that may never happen), just trying to diversify my holding methods for the long haul since I am not trading

I want to do any experiment and see how much I’d be up if I bought every Monday morning and sold every Friday.

Im thinking about staking on flexa capacity, maybe at my next token milestone
i’m definitely going to stake on flexa but i keep waiting for my full trading balance to be withdrawable. funds cleared long ago so i don’t understand why. don’t want to do multiple partial moves and waste gas.

Coinbase will clear withdrawals immediately but Gemini doesn’t. If I need to trade an alt on a dex I go through Coinbase and pay the extra fees rather than using pro.

Feel like this should be bullish for uni, rune, perp, fst long term. Everything Binance offers on a decentralized level that doesn’t require kyc

Coinbase will clear withdrawals immediately but Gemini doesn’t. If I need to trade an alt on a dex I go through Coinbase and pay the extra fees rather than using pro.

Feel like this should be bullish for uni, rune, perp, fst long term. Everything Binance offers on a decentralized level that doesn’t require kyc

bummed that we can’t use coinbase here. i think it’s not clearing because of all the ETH i’ve bought recently that was either transferred out and swapped or put into earn. for some reason it almost seems like they’re holding my AMP trading balance as collateral (no pun intended).

whenever i see problems with regulators, i see why everest is pushing so hard to meet regulatory compliance with their systems in order to pacify governments/financial institutions to adopt crypto. if regulated defi is part of the future, they’re positioning themselves nicely.

anyway, i’m happy to have this sideways action. i was kinda bummed that i swapped away so much ETH so hopefully i can accumulate more at a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom