Official Bitcoin Thread

For the first time today I got paid out in crypto for some freelance work I did recently.

I know if I got paid in fiat and immediately swapped it for the token, I’d be in the same position whenever it appreciates, but still it feels like a bigger W for some reason. :lol:

That’s not bad, I like the cb one since it’s a debit card. I don’t need another credit card but maybe I’ll get that too.

sneak peak
44k miles 2 owner
20210915_123352.jpg

Who’s not using brave browser here? If your not using brave browser, your doing it wrong lol.

BEE47D7A-3E13-437F-A24B-EAB256D6FAAB.png

Since I started using brave over the last 3 months, I’ve earned $11 in $BAT. It’s not a lot but it’s free tokens for just browsing the web like we do everyday. Then, I can convert it to any token uphold supports with ease if I chose to. As much as i used to be online, I could pull in at least $5 a month but my work schedule won’t allow me to. Just link your uphold acct to brave and it’ll deposit your rewards every month automatically.

saw this today. i’m in on one of the coins on this list. i might take some time out to research. anyone in on any of these?

83534313-5DC7-47BA-8D04-D120CD57FD89.jpeg

I'm in Solanium which has had a good run recently. It's a launchpad for Solana and the projects they've launched have had really good ROI.
Tokenomics were good since the usual Solana VC's didn't get involved with it.

200M is a high market cap for a launchpad so I don't know if there's any more room to grow.

Polkastarter is one of the benchmarks for launchpads and that peaked at 300M earlier this year when IDO's were popping.

all i see is GAS prices haha

Thought you were talking about an NFT drop for a sec. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom