Official Bitcoin Thread

Holy sheesh!!!

D52B15AB-0494-4E3D-9CCD-1F0F9020FD30.jpeg

I randomly was reminded of this seeing shiba jump and it turns out dude was a scammer robbing people who wanted to get rich quick on reddit :rofl:

Here's one

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 9.16.11 PM.png

and another

Y`all got to stop with this "AMP!!!" stuff. Got me thinking something crazy happened and when I go look, it still ain't moved past 5 cents :lol:

As far as Petron Pay goes, file a complaint on their asses and hope you can get your money back. I looked over it for a bit. Apparently they turned off withdrawals a few months ago and that Token ain't worth nothing. Looks like they initially were paying out people in Bitcoin. Straight up bait and switch BS. Hope whoever is running that company finds themselves at the bottom of the ocean with concrete legs.

Sad to see all these scamming sleazeballs in crypto. They need to stick to Forex where they belong.

If Shib would've dropped to .000005 or somewhere near, I was seriously going to drop a few stacks into it on sight. I definitely don't see myself putting anything towards it at the current price. Shib will forever be one of those coins that has to take a serious dip for me to dabble in it.

If Shib would've dropped to .000005 or somewhere near, I was seriously going to drop a few stacks into it on sight. I definitely don't see myself putting anything towards it at the current price. Shib will forever be one of those coins that has to take a serious dip for me to dabble in it.

I personally would never advise anyone to make a serious investment, rather play it safe when it comes to meme coins. But if you treat it like a “donation charity” and drop a few bucks that you can afford to lose then by all means why not.

One thing that is said frequently about NFTs and crypto is how amazing the communities are. I agree that some amazing stuff is taking place.
One project that I’m thinking about is @BabySolPunks. The team didn’t market much at all, they didn’t build their community and create the excitement needed. The mint is failing. It opened somewhere around a week or more ago and out of the 10,000 available only just over 1,000 has been minted.
There is lost hope in the discord and it seems they have given up. The initial mint was at 1 or 1.5 I believe but they lowered it to .75 trying to increase engagement. They promised to airdrop those who minted at og price, and are doing so slowly but the community is growing frustrated.
I see here an opportunity that the roles can be reversed between the developers and the community. While the leaders are failing their followers, a brave individual or group can step up to save the project. To save the babies! It’s about these kids now, these SolBabies. Say what you will about the derivative nature of the art, or the novelty of the idea, but really those are mute points as to how and why these projects succeed and represent. What if, just what if a community turned this story around? It’s a bout the kids. And you know what they say… #ittakesavillage
This is the floor to get in on. This is the chance to prove what the possibilities of this all could be about. Now who’s with me!?
33FFE3B0-6CF2-4CA7-A8C3-8A200CC05D67.jpeg

Can’t afford a cool cat so I bought a mutantcat. Derivative play to get exposure and earn passive income

zombietoadz are the same for cryptoadZ but the floor is higher than I want to pay

One thing that is said frequently about NFTs and crypto is how amazing the communities are. I agree that some amazing stuff is taking place.
One project that I’m thinking about is @BabySolPunks. The team didn’t market much at all, they didn’t build their community and create the excitement needed. The mint is failing. It opened somewhere around a week or more ago and out of the 10,000 available only just over 1,000 has been minted.
There is lost hope in the discord and it seems they have given up. The initial mint was at 1 or 1.5 I believe but they lowered it to .75 trying to increase engagement. They promised to airdrop those who minted at og price, and are doing so slowly but the community is growing frustrated.
I see here an opportunity that the roles can be reversed between the developers and the community. While the leaders are failing their followers, a brave individual or group can step up to save the project. To save the babies! It’s about these kids now, these SolBabies. Say what you will about the derivative nature of the art, or the novelty of the idea, but really those are mute points as to how and why these projects succeed and represent. What if, just what if a community turned this story around? It’s a bout the kids. And you know what they say… #ittakesavillage
This is the floor to get in on. This is the chance to prove what the possibilities of this all could be about. Now who’s with me!?
33FFE3B0-6CF2-4CA7-A8C3-8A200CC05D67.jpeg

Shill game is elite bro :lol:

I grabbed a Baby Sol Punk for the cuteness but man the team really didn't push them at all. Discord is flooded with bots now, I think it's RIP. I got airdropped a cool baby yesterday because I minted early.

21dd2a85-77fb-4f3c-8cdd-bbc3f121ba01.jpg

I don't see these becoming valuable so they'll just be on display at 213 Bit Boulevard :lol: :pimp:.

I've been having some success lately going after projects with low mint prices. A couple on my radar:

4PM EST drop today for only 0.1 SOL. Will be 14k total supply, but only around 5k are dropping today.

Dropping Thursday at 6PM EST. Only 5555 supply and 0.5 SOL mint.

FLOURISH SHIB OWNERS.... it's your time!! (I don't have a bag)

I short, what is causing this pump? is there any new tokenomics (burn, staking, etc) ??

2021-10-05 07_26_45-Shiba Inu price, SHIB chart, market cap, and info _ CoinGecko.png

FLOURISH SHIB OWNERS.... it's your time!! (I don't have a bag)

I short, what is causing this pump? is there any new tokenomics (burn, staking, etc) ??

2021-10-05 07_26_45-Shiba Inu price, SHIB chart, market cap, and info _ CoinGecko.png
I threw $50 in yesterday for the hell of it and already up 50%

I damn near tripling my money on Shib right now. I hate this game, I really do. Any sec now, that **** gonna dive into the earths core.

Back
Top Bottom