Official Bitcoin Thread

I have a feeling Saitama might blow up this month

D49A7EF2-3842-4DD9-B2CA-CAAE3E980707.png

lollll dude sends to the wrong network. thanks man, i gotta look at it tomorrow. the apy is double klima. i like the idea behind klima though.

lollll dude sends to the wrong network. thanks man, i gotta look at it tomorrow. the apy is double klima. i like the idea behind klima though.
lol yeah. Good lesson for everyone to make sure you’re on right network.
TIME has highest APY, but the assets backing it are weakest IMO. First time dealing with avalanche, was a pleasant surprise 0.04 cent gas fees

This guy focuses on getting started guides for a lot of these emerging DeFi opportunities like the Olympus DAO forks and others.

I jumped into OHM early October based off his Twitter thread for the project, and then later TIME. I thought about sharing the guides here at that time, but I didn't only because it seemed like the level of risk was a lot higher than a lot of the DeFi we normally talk about and I didn't want to take part in doing anybody wrong. I actually did a thread search and OHM had only been mentioned once months back. A couple weeks later the same search result is 3 pages deep.

But us boys here obviously have an appetite for this based on some of the topics in the last few weeks. I started playing around with a couple of the even riskier plays he's done guides for more recently.

I’d only throw $1000 at time. It’s not audited and it’s inflated so it can get drained by an exploit in theory

This. When I started in DeFi and yield farming late spring, $500 was usually what I would put down to play around with and test the waters of a project based on what I was comfortable losing relative to the value of my overall crypto portfolio. Now I can comfortably test the waters with $2,000 on multiple projects at a time with a separate portfolio allocated just for farming. I only mention that to say, taking risks and jumping in there with skin in the game can definitely payoff, but be careful. Up your risk tolerance and exposure to an increased volume in potential loss gradually over time.

An Olympus DAO fork just rug pulled last week. If you got got in the Squid token scam, don't even click on the twitter link above. End of the day I have no doubts that the $2K I start in with on a project and all of the generated yield could disappear in the amount of time it takes me to check my phone.

OOGI!!! :pimp: :lol:

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 8.33.48 AM.png

Free coin for holding Baby Apes NFTs up 400%+ since yesterday with a moderate amount of volume. Airdrops just started over the weekend-- you get 15k OOGI per week per NFT held over the next 10 weeks (plus 75k upfront per NFT minted). I received around 200k so far for my minting + first week rewards. I'm surprised that the price is actually pumping rather than dumping after the bulk of the first week's rewards went out. Would be right around $1k if I cashed out now. I'm thinking I might dump half. Not too bad for a 0.69 SOL mint. EDIT - forgot to add that the NFTs themselves are at 6+ SOL floor.

Last edited:
$600 in gas to convert usdt to 1 strong
So ridiculous
Gotta find a work around somehow. Maybe kucoin instead of cb wallet

So how do I get my cat off trust wallet and into something I can withdraw? I’m good with double the money I put in 3 days ago. Never used trust wallet so all help appreciated

$600 in gas to convert usdt to 1 strong
So ridiculous
Gotta find a work around somehow. Maybe kucoin instead of cb wallet

Had similar experience starting an OHM position yesterday. Been in ETH for a min but had yet to really play around with sushi/uniswap etc. Expensive lesson :lol:

Back
Top Bottom