Official Bitcoin Thread

I know nothing about this token, but I know Joshua Elder is big time and probably hitting them for 6 or 7 figures to shill for them.

edit: ooohh gonna take down trust wallet and meta mask and gas fees I see you

Last edited:

edit:

Last edited:
I just tried to stake more TIME. When i clicked stake i got a popup from Metamask saying "new address detected click here to add to your address book."

Is this normal?

i get that on occasion. had it yesterday when moving assets. i double check the address and send - no issues the few times i did it and i still have my funds. for now.

Just tried another cpu and its the same. Do you just copy the new address and search it in etherscan?

Is that a good thing or bad thing? Can you please expound? Appreciate it.
Interest rates are high now because the market is doing good. In a bear market, or a market in which crypto prices have dropped, interest rates will go down. It’s normal.

Just tried another cpu and its the same. Do you just copy the new address and search it in etherscan?
i copied the address from an official site, pasted it on notepad to look at it, then pasted it in metamask and looked to see if the visible beginning and end matched. i started doing this sometimes when i heard of a virus that pastes a bogus address when you copy paste wallet addresses. not sure if that’s even true lol. i only copy addresses from official sites or sites like coingecko. i only etherscan stuff when i’m curious or tracking my transactions, not to verify addresses.

Last edited:
Interest rates are high now because the market is doing good. In a bear market, or a market in which crypto prices have dropped, interest rates will go down. It’s normal.

Understood. Thanks for your and JusaVibe JusaVibe 's insights. Yeah I think I already managed my expectations on how much interest I'll earn and I think Im happy with earning small interest rather than my money sitting stagnant somewhere.

LMAO i royally ****ed up.

I created another account on my MetaMask. So I started transferring between Account 1 and Account 2. Everything went smoothly. Then I transferred about $500 I had of TIME from Account 1 to Account 2 and poof. All gone. Doesn’t show up in any account.

Might pop up in a bit. Took me about an hour to do a swap the other day but it showed it pending…

I created another account on my MetaMask. So I started transferring between Account 1 and Account 2. Everything went smoothly. Then I transferred about $500 I had of TIME from Account 1 to Account 2 and poof. All gone. Doesn’t show up in any account.
not sure if i have all the details but make sure you add the correct network to the new account. maybe it’ll pop up there.

hope it’s not lost man!

Last edited:
My transfer with gemini to metamask took forever, I thought I lost 1k. Paid a total of 200 in gas’s fee to stake 800 in OHM. Whole process was a nightmare. Gonna try to start up a strong nodes next LOL

Add the time token address “manually import token” in both wallets.

My transfer with gemini to metamask took forever, I thought I lost 1k. Paid a total of 200 in gas’s fee to stake 800 in OHM. Whole process was a nightmare. Gonna try to start up a strong nodes next LOL
Y’all gotta have patience. Save the eth transactions for the weekends

Back
Top Bottom