Official Bitcoin Thread

I want to splurge on a SMB so badly but can’t justify the 200 sol price tag. I grinded hard to get that bag :lol:

These are fire. I should’ve got in earlier :smh: seen em when the floor was 30-40 sol but hesitated.
Same here, I would love an SMB but no way I can drop that amount of SOL when we don't know what these things will do in a bear market. I spent all day last Thurs lowballing bids for a dragon :lol:. Finally bit the bullet when volume started to pick up in the 20s. Risk/reward seemed right. I'll stack this $BOKU and see what happens.

Anybody on here looked into FLOKIINU, **** coin but looks like it will be bullish. (temporarily) Hahahaha
If you like it, it's down about 9% from yesterday which is a good pullback for entry. People in the crypto group were up on it about 3 weeks ago. My Shiba Academy and Mini Shib too.

That Evergrande bait and switch was prime Whale Manipulation at it's finest. Liquidated them longs nicely.

Anybody on here looked into FLOKIINU, **** coin but looks like it will be bullish. (temporarily) Hahahaha

1636648564574.png

At least their marketing is good :lol:

Kevin O'Leary is on Reddit Talk now. He sounds surprisingly bullish compared to previous comments that he made.

That Evergrande bait and switch was prime Whale Manipulation at it's finest. Liquidated them longs nicely.

1636648564574.png

At least their marketing is good :lol:
This is exactly why $fomo coin needs to happen :lol:
Replace floki with fomo and it’s perfect

D Double D Double no more eth fees!
stealth release!

Saw the alert pop up on my phone and was legit surprised. What a stealth drop
I hope this is a sign of an FTX listing in future as well.

I need a bridge to move all my ID my Phantom wallet but a listing on FTX with a SPL version will be a better cheaper route.

I can DCA again but let me see what the liquidity situation is before celebrating. I don't think the BSC version is doing too hot.

I hope this is a sign of an FTX listing in future as well.
that would be ridiculous. it's part of the reason why i mostly stake only a day at a time for free crumbs and stay liquid.
the everest dex coming hopefully this year has an interesting line-up of tokens planned and bob said that they chose many of them from ftx.

73D04AB5-946E-47B4-A121-0C9D6C05E06F.jpeg

Last edited:
zapper.fi

To check your wallet or transaction(s) if you're worried about a transaction or want to see where/how much your $ is. If you're not comfortable connecting your wallet, then don't. Just post the public address or transaction ID in the the box.

EDIT: supposedly this is Mark Cubans wallet for funsies 0x293Ed38530005620e4B28600f196a97E1125dAAc

Last edited:
Someone needs to create a crypto app that shows all your investments.

What you have on every exchange/wallet.
What you have staked.
NFTs you minted.
All in one place.

Probably 5 years away from that though.

Someone needs to create a crypto app that shows all your investments.

What you have on every exchange/wallet.
What you have staked.
NFTs you minted.
All in one place.

Probably 5 years away from that though.
5 years away from being 5 years away, like the Knicks

Back
Top Bottom