Official Bitcoin Thread

https://money.yahoo.com/amphtml/employee-embezzled-154-million-sony-165821367.html Article says US Justice department announced it will sell 56 million in crypto seized in the bitconnect scheme. Wouldn't the blockchain allow the BTC to be retuned to its rightful owners?

Damn, SONY adding Bitcoin to their balance sheet without lifting a finger :lol:
Netted themselves 30Million profit too.

As for Bitconnect, my guess is you can only refund people who had it on exchanges since they can be verified. You can link the wallet to identification.
There will be multiple transactions and multiple wallets used in a scam like this so you can't just go on based on wallets since some of those wallets might also be part of the scam.

When it's one hacker siphoning a bunch of crypto from an exchange or defi vaults to one wallet then those will be easier to transfer in reverse if the hacker was caught.

Last edited:
Damn, SONY adding Bitcoin to their balance sheet without lifting a finger :lol:
Netted themselves 30Million profit too.

As for Bitconnect, my guess is you can only refund people who had it on exchanges since they can be verified. You can link the wallet to identification.
There will be multiple transactions and multiple wallets used in a scam like this so you can't just go on based on wallets since some of those wallets might also be part of the scam.

When it's one hacker/wallet siphoning a bunch of crypto from an exchange or defi vaults to one wallet then those will be easier to do in reverse if the hacker was caught.
Copy that. I was thinking thqt the people that got got had their own keys when the situation you described is the more likely scenario.

You can’t refund anything. You would be rolling back the chain and going against the entire ethos of crypto. It would fork the network and ruin legitimacy.

Added my last speshies. Either These are the next cats and doodles or I burnt 1 eth

8D396389-88CB-4E6F-B839-E0F56206D0D1.jpeg

How do ya'll feel about the longevity of LVT? You can essentially earn back your initial investment in a month.

Last edited:
Brig just got rugged smh lol.

:smh: Cold game. But it is what it is. They left the app up to try and claim what rewards you have left but its giving errors. I wouldn't even bother.

That's the risk you take in this space. Especially when they aren't doxxed and they start avoiding questions and communication drops off in the discord.

That's back to back L's in a couple days for me along with Galaxy Goggle but there's still a sliver of hope on that one. DCA down as they say. :lol:

Yeah looks like a whale dumped his $GG yesterday and everyone followed :lol:. "GG" as they say. I'm riding it to 0 or hero so I won't sweat it.

Silver lining, they did get their audit results yesterday with no issues found. The team also doesn't seem to be going anywhere but we know how that goes in crypto.

I managed to grab one of the Steph Curry NFTs on FTX yesterday. Floor settled around 2x so far. Strong hold for me as the collection is sort of the opposite of most other commemorative NFTs. Low supply, each one unique, not a cash grab.

Them dudes in the lvt discord are a mess.

Discord and Telegram as info sources in general give me anxiety.

Even a community on good behavior, end of the day it’s just a collective stream of consciousness of varying types. Really bad format for me personally.

Aside from getting announcements from devs, I much prefer curating info on Twitter.

“Stop spreading fud!”

Man ****, it’s a Ponzi and I’m here to cash out. They act like it’s some revolutionary new idea.

You can already see the difference between this and something like strong. There’s a reason the price is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom