Official Bitcoin Thread

Attachments

• 12F908D7-1E73-4903-A82B-E43C139A9C51.png
    12F908D7-1E73-4903-A82B-E43C139A9C51.png
    318.8 KB · Views: 122
I've been messing with all these nodes.. 90% are **** shows/rugs/ponzis. I put in 700$ early in LVT, gonna compound until I max out the bonus, then see what's good.
SLD- They're struggling, but I got in early for cheap, hopeful they can keep it going.
RING: I got in early, and I'm convinced they're a pyramid/ponzi, they won't make it past a couple months (if they do, great, I'll keep cashing out)
THOR: Has come out the pack as (slightly more) legit
BRIG: RUGGED, lost me $

Nodeon (NEON) just came out today, new contract and not a RING fork like all these others, cautiously optimistic.

Upcoming: Only other one I like upcoming is Atlas Cloud. They're copying STRONG, but on FTM. Nodes as a service (not defi as a service like RING and all these others). Like anything, NFA, DYOR, treat all these like ponzis.

What’s max bonus on lvt bro?

Strong is getting fantom too. :pimp:
For LVT I'mma get that 40% bonus by continuing to compound. After max reached, I'll keep collecting (no more compounding) until price pumps. Then I'll exit and keep cashing out

For LVT I'mma get that 40% bonus by continuing to compound. After max reached, I'll keep collecting (no more compounding) until price pumps. Then I'll exit and keep cashing out

Your bonus disappears once you claim right?

As far as soldier I don’t think it will rug. They’d have ran already. I gotta give them props for trying. Aren’t they teenagers?

40% based off the 7% reward you are currently receiving a day.

i think its going to take a few months compounding every 4 hours to get to the max.
I don’t think it’ll take months. The bonus seems to increase every time you compound

Your bonus disappears once you claim right?

As far as soldier I don’t think it will rug. They’d have ran already. I gotta give them props for trying. Aren’t they teenagers?
Yeah, bonus disappears when you claim. so I’ll go for max bonus, then I’ll set a price alert and wait for a high to sell. This could be a terrible plan if it dumps and keeps dumping though. High risk high reward

who wants to create $NT on junomint (cosmos/ibc)? token can be used to “purchase” mints of epic nt moments like harlem shake story, meth vs steve, and classic jpegs for pfps like shynop face scan, tennis racket kenny, jordan in jeans etc.

Yeah, bonus disappears when you claim. so I’ll go for max bonus, then I’ll set a price alert and wait for a high to sell. This could be a terrible plan if it dumps and keeps dumping though. High risk high reward

you got in early though so unless you put a ton of money in seems like a good plan to me.

I think I'm just about to compound until like feb and start cashing out every day or when I remember.

might rug or dip even more but I'm with you. no point in selling now.

I put way more money in sld but still nothing crazy.

who wants to create $NT on junomint (cosmos/ibc)? token can be used to “purchase” mints of epic nt moments like harlem shake story, meth vs steve, and classic jpegs for pfps like shynop face scan, tennis racket kenny, jordan in jeans etc.

ISS summit at Chuck e cheese pic is my vote.

Last edited:
"maybe run a Wendy's" :lol:

I mean it sounds good to me, it really only has to run a few days and we can just rug it.

we should just be honest and call it "rug nodes" people will think we're trolling but then when we actually do it they can't be mad.
We can even have an audit done to prove we were never hiding that it's a rug. Tag it "The riskiest fork you've ever held" and watch the zoomers who dont care about money flood in.

Why dont we just create a ponzi? Theres gotta be some good software devs on here that can fork OHM, and we have enough collective knowledge to maybe run a Wendy's, and アミーゴ アミーゴ needs something to fund from El Salvador. If it goes wrong we just rug the community and launder the funds thru some DEXs ¯\_(ツ)_/

You wouldn’t believe the ideas/NFTs that get pitched to me weekly

My 90 year old neighbor, John, came over and asked me to explain crypto to him today

Back
Top Bottom