Official Bitcoin Thread

welp, looks like we going to just have to let it ride lol. Check back in a few months.

Attachments

• 1D2EFAE7-B5F8-4766-9EB4-84DD448DA51A.jpeg
    1D2EFAE7-B5F8-4766-9EB4-84DD448DA51A.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 460
It shows they’re not in it for a quick buck but they handled it poorly. You don’t just do something like that so drastically. At least reduce the rewards slightly over time.

Yea no points for the communication, especially considering they literally had an AMA earlier today and failed to mention this.

But considering that a week or two ago we didn't even know if this was a rug or not, I can't be too taken back and I appreciate that they did a pretty good job of explaining their rationale.

It's not clear exactly when or how rewards will be cut. As of right now we're still earning 7%. I hope early adopters get a chance to continue compounding for a little while more.

Yea no points for the communication, especially considering they literally had an AMA earlier today and failed to mention this.

But considering that a week or two ago we didn't even know if this was a rug or not, I can't be too taken back and I appreciate that they did a pretty good job of explaining their rationale.

It's not clear exactly when or how rewards will be cut. As of right now we're still earning 7%. I hope early adopters get a chance to continue compounding for a little while more.
If they let us compound for like a month or so more, I’ll be cool with it

What making you guys say lvt is a good project? I haven’t kept up with it. I just compound once a day.

Ring taking a nose dive.

Im at 60k in lvt.
Since they are dropping the rate , Im going to stop compounding the rewards and just hold them.

Last edited:
Brig went down now Ring dying slowly less than a week later. :smh:

DisgustingMeagerLhasaapso-size_restricted.gif

They launched on AVAX today and just had an AMA that went absolutely horrible apparently. These dev teams come out blazing and try to grab as much cash as they can but never look at sustainability. Run sales over and over, altering reward formulas, freezing payouts etc. **** just bad man.

Should've just got a strong node and dealt with them damn ETH fees. :smh:

This is good for 💪💪 at least.

Sld put its d in the dirt man. At least I got back 1/3 my money. :lol:

Just gonna compound now and let it run its course.

Back
Top Bottom