Official Bitcoin Thread

Happy New Year NT crypto fam! I just want to thank this thread for the amazing information, knowledge and insight y'all have gifted this past year. I've PMd several of you out of the blue and y'all just share the wealth, truly amazing.

A few weeks one of you (stuntman or mdunks maybe?) mentioned something about getting a dopamine hit from when that thing you are trying to solve clicks. Not to get super deep on everyone but this resonated with me so much, I've been sober for some time now but desperately searching for a clean hit of that sweet dopamine. After reading that, and with JRS saying dive in anything else is an excuse **** you lazy ***** HFSP, I dove in. Went from just a Coinbase pleb who didnt even have discord to staking, bridging, NFTs, nodes and still holding my breath going deeper.

I can't stop learning, please don't send help.

Here's to a speshul 2022, WAGMI.

Last edited:
O OnlySinkDunks i’ve been clean and sober for many years and work in a drug treatment facility 😂

scanned the usuals this morning. cosmos ecosystem coins doing really well. rome is on a roll. now getting ready to start 2022 off with a family hike.

I don’t think I said that either. :lol:

Quit drinking and ❄️ Years ago. Smoke like 3x a year now and otherwise sober.

I did replace drinking with focusing on money I think if I’m being honest.

Just started betting on $SAITO and $KYLIN. Actually transferred some of my $ADA funds. Anybody else on those? 👀

Outtakes from Fred Wilson 2022 forecast letter:

"2/ Carbon offsets, effectively a voluntary form of self carbon taxation, will take off in 2022 and by the end of the year, we will have a global market in excess of $10bn (up ~10x in 2022)."

and

"Ethereum’s market cap will surpass Bitcoin’s in 2022 . . . "Ethereum’s merge in 2022, combined with the understanding that productive assets must be worth more than non-productive assets"

subscribe to his newsletter here: https://app.feedblitz.com/f/f.fbz?Sub=304

How many awairs did you buy and are you using them at different cribs?

I just have one and I'm making about 7 dollars a day (which is cool). I have a couple others coming in but I thought you had to use them at different places.

I would put them in each of my rentals but I think my tenants would say I'm spying on them.
4 awairs, different properties. 1 at my house I'm currently living. 1 at my dads house, 2 at different rental properties. In the rentals, I put in the garage, just needs a wifi signal.

4 awairs, different properties. 1 at my house I'm currently living. 1 at my dads house, 2 at different rental properties. In the rentals, I put in the garage, just needs a wifi signal.
I have 8 coming in.

The plan was to resell them but maybe I con make some adjustments.

Listening to Coolman on spaces, big announcements coming next week. Benefits for each world like JRS predicted. "You'll have a lot of fun". Mentioned even the pets will be involved. Whole lot coming. Also this man has so many connections...Bullish AF. Discord always a vibe and hopping. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Listening to Coolman on spaces, big announcements coming next week. Benefits for each world like JRS predicted. "You'll have a lot of fun". Mentioned even the pets will be involved. Whole lot coming. Also this man has so many connections...Bullish AF. Discord always a vibe and hopping. Can't wait!
So I shouldn’t list my common holding a cat for 1 ETH then…

Who knows exactly what Dan has planned, after hearing him speak about the project and the excitement in his voice of what's to come I wouldn't bet against him though. I thought about selling a common and buying back on pullback but I think we will see a build up in anticipation of the announcements this week now. 🤷‍♂️
I do know this project hits people different. They had a woman guest in the spaces literally in tears on how her Speshie and this project/community changed her life and brought her hope.

To expand just a bit on what I said earlier Dan was dropping a big name or two. If he uses those connections who knows. There was talk of a 1 of 1 Spesh Hulk for Mark Ruffalo, apparently his daughter had him take her to one of Dan's events. Casey Neistat too.

Last edited:
Love it

Super bullish on NFTs where the IP is the founder’s entire legacy and reputation

This is why I’m bullish Coolman’s, cool cats, supducks, robotos, Deadfellaz and the tarot scrolls

Toy boogers on fire after the gay v pump

Gonna offer mine out in the morning. Floor for dinosaur heads is .75. Would gladly take that I think

Probably gonna offer out my vortex by Jen stark too

Anyone familiar w/ treasure.lol? apparently they're using the $magic coin, my neighbor who's deep in the game claims to be making cake in there.

Love it

Super bullish on NFTs where the IP is the founder’s entire legacy and reputation

This is why I’m bullish Coolman’s, cool cats, supducks, robotos, Deadfellaz and the tarot scrolls

Toy boogers on fire after the gay v pump

Gonna offer mine out in the morning. Floor for dinosaur heads is .75. Would gladly take that I think

Probably gonna offer out my vortex by Jen stark too
Also love how the communities you mentioned band together and lift each other up. So much competition and effery in this space, so it’s dope to see them spread love.

New to crypto, any recs on what I should start investing in? Bought a little ETH, Doge, and Shiba.

Any recs would be great and places to read up any crypto too.

what I did when I was new was just dca (dollar cost average) into eth weekly regardless of price.

That way you build a nice position and you won’t be all emotional over it because you didn’t over invest.

I’m 90% eth.

What about doge, shiba, and other current cheap crypto?

Idk how much you put into them but I’d sell them on the next bull run if they 4x or so.

If you just put a tiny amount of money do whatever you want.

Shib and doge are fun to gamble on but should be like a tiny portion of your portfolio.

Doge and shib are money traps

If you buy them after huge crashes and you put in a $$ amount you don’t care about, go have fun. But that should be money you’re willing to gamble on a 3 team parlay.

I’ve been trying to get into MAGIC but didn’t want to sell anything to make it happen so I missed the run. Smolbrains have the Gay V blessing right now.

Sold my vortex by jen stark. Wasn’t in love with it and used the eth for more TIME. Gonna try compounding as much as possible into the eventual shift to rev sharing.

Only in NFTs I like at this point and can stomach going to 0.

Back
Top Bottom