Official Bitcoin Thread

I briefly read that there may be a rewards reduction coming soon. You still think its worth getting into?
Depends on the value of the coin long term. I already made back my cost by flipping an extra awair element.

I've never even considered selling my planets but if I were to I would have made my ROI in about 45 days (at the old rate).

I think the project still has room to grow but your ROI could be longer. I do see the token going up on value eventually. It's been way more steady than a lot of **** I've invested in lately which is nice.

Worse fear is TIME ends up like Klima, where it lost more than 95 percent of its value in a short amount of time. Not a good look they've taken down the price on the website and the calculator. Still in it for the long haul though.

Doing one more Strong node and I'm done for a bit. Heard there's 2,000 new nodes being created a day.

Last edited:
What's happening to Time is the definition of a free fall. Yikes. These ridiculously high apy Dao's may be done for. None of them can seem to find a successful model.

That feeling when you create a new Strong node and it's taking hours before it shows up on your node list 😰😰😰😰

And I know this is something that's been complained about to no end on here, but 🤬 these Eth gas fees.

Listed a Galactic Punk last night before bed and apparently it sold in 8 minutes :lol:. Just realized it when I saw my wallet :pimp:. I'll keep my last 2 tucked away for now.

I'm gonna roll some of this profit to top off my $BOKU so that I can finally breed my Dragon. The Boryoku team has been hinting at multiple pieces of bullish news lately so this couldn't have been better timing.

No whitelist for Suites though unfortunately, even though the Dragonz devs secured a partner suite :lol: :smh:. Were you able to mint? No luck here and I decided against aping on secondary. Looking like a bad call thus far.

I had a Candy Cane but sold it yesterday after the Suites mint. Like you said they always pump before/after a big mint and then retrace. Might buy back after the price settles just to keep swinging it. Feature wise Candy Cane is the most basic and the price reflects that. I've been tempted to snag a Cyberkey lately but prices are a bit too high for me now. I've heard good things about Solana Research Lab and Soller too.

NFTs have really been insane. I've neglected researching new chains, coins, etc since I went into the deep end. All these nodes and rebase coins you guys mention are like gibberish to me :lol:. I've scaled back my yield farming too. I mostly just park UST on Anchor Protocol nowadays. I won't complain though. I've been able to grow my stack way more than I could've imagined. I'm kinda hoping we keep going sideways so NFTs keep going up only :lol:.

Couldn't get into Suites and went above my price range almost instantly. Just checked Candy Cane and it's at 5 SOL. Hope it comes down :lol:
Do you think Solana Research Lab is worth the 14 SOL floor? Will dive into their Discord later on. Might have to act fast with only 350 supply.

NFTs have really been insane. I've neglected researching new chains, coins, etc since I went into the deep end. All these nodes and rebase coins you guys mention are like gibberish to me
:lol:
. I've scaled back my yield farming too. I mostly just park UST on Anchor Protocol nowadays. I won't complain though. I've been able to grow my stack way more than I could've imagined. I'm kinda hoping we keep going sideways so NFTs keep going up only
:lol:

Same, never got into the rebase coins. It was on my list after I get a Strong node one day but it sounds like the party is over going from reactions. I still don't know how they work.
NFT's have been a mixed bag. Holding on to my Aurory for dear life to offset the loses I've made :lol:
Just need my enviro to pump to 10 SOL and I'm back in the game. Also got a mortuary for the rugged projects

RE: Wonderland. I'm not going to paper hand the position I have. Switching to a revenue sharing model with the removal of the rebase rewards will be an interesting experiment, and it may drive a lot of other OHM fork holders into Sifu's project. Dani needs to keep working on partnerships and using his connections, while Sifu needs to actually hire people to work behind the scenes. I'd say this has a chance to succeed, but I'm not going to count on it.

90% of these other forks are DOA.

RE: Wonderland. I'm not going to paper hand the position I have. Switching to a revenue sharing model with the removal of the rebase rewards will be an interesting experiment, and it may drive a lot of other OHM fork holders into Sifu's project. Dani needs to keep working on partnerships and using his connections, while Sifu needs to actually hire people to work behind the scenes. I'd say this has a chance to succeed, but I'm not going to count on it.

90% of these other forks are DOA.
I see the bounce back actually happening in real time but I doubt it bounces all the way back to 2K plus.

If they are moving away from rebasing how will the revenue share work? re they to pay out in stable coins?

Well Time did jump back up to a little over $1300 from $900, so I guess that's something. Of course there's no telling what it'll look like tomorrow or the end of the week.

Hell if it drops to even $100 or $200, I think I may sitting good at the end of the year.

Treasury is buying it back I’m sure.

I’m not selling but I also have little dog money in so Idgaf.

And yes (9,9) triggered this whole mess.

I did notice they took down the lamb calculator and the value of your staked amounts with all this news.

Anyone dabble into $magic on the treasure platform? had to bridge to arbitrum network for that. my neighbor had a huge come up there.

Couldn't get into Suites and went above my price range almost instantly. Just checked Candy Cane and it's at 5 SOL. Hope it comes down :lol:
Do you think Solana Research Lab is worth the 14 SOL floor? Will dive into their Discord later on. Might have to act fast with only 350 supply.

Same, never got into the rebase coins. It was on my list after I get a Strong node one day but it sounds like the party is over going from reactions. I still don't know how they work.
NFT's have been a mixed bag. Holding on to my Aurory for dear life to offset the loses I've made :lol:
Just need my enviro to pump to 10 SOL and I'm back in the game. Also got a mortuary for the rugged projects

I need to grab a Mortuary. I like the concept and they look cool fully rendered on Desolates. Plus I have plenty of fuel for it :lol:.

I've seen a nice amount of Dragonz pleased with the utility and community of SRL. Some even sold their Cyberkeys for it. With these bots, all it really takes is a couple of cooked mints and you've made back your initial already. Gotta be careful of honeypots though, and that's where the community comes in. For CandyCane the Discord was a complete cluster ****. From what I gather SRL's community all works together. Makes sense given the low supply and higher barrier to entry. I'm assuming the alpha is pretty solid too since there is most likely a lot of users from notable DAOs.

Here's a nice site for some historical data:
Looks like SRL has been hovering around that 14 SOL mark for a few days now.

Another site I use often for live charts. Really valuable tool:

Back
Top Bottom