Official Bitcoin Thread

What happened to make it spike ?

No idea, I know they are actually running real nodes on AVAX now so it’s a little more legit.

I’m just gonna keep compounding everytime I earn 1k lvt and see what happens.

If this takes off we’ll all be sitting good.

No idea, I know they are actually running real nodes on AVAX now so it’s a little more legit.

I’m just gonna keep compounding everytime I earn 1k lvt and see what happens.

If this takes off we’ll all be sitting good.
If this makes it to ten cents, I’ll be rich as **** off of daily rewards :lol:

And if it recovers people will hop right back on the wagon.

Crypto community the most fickle mother ****ers in the world :lol:
Cult of personality is a hell of a drug.
Bro we all called this though like months ago.

When time stops paying rebases it will implode.

I remember all us saying that and agreeing. :lol:
We also all hoped it would make it a year before imploding :lol:

noskey noskey gonna probably get a nice concave token allocation. mine will be tiny if any. gotta watch and see what the move is and talk to noskey about the treasury. plus i’ll get ptokens offered for those damn nfts. dunno if i’ll throw money at the project or just write it off. kinda feel like this rn 😂
FA54EC5D-6939-49A3-9957-3A227DD3B0A2.jpeg

hopefully this is the year of the cosmos ecosystem 😂

So y’all think all his projects are a rug? MIM, spell, ice, sushi? I’m not saying they will succeed, but I think he’s giving his best.
It seemed clear from the beginning that TIME was to build a treasury and use it for the dao and not to sustain rebases. They just started building from the treasury. Idk y’all know more than me

Sifu started another fire tonight.

He and Dani are supposed to bailout people who got leveraged tonight. However, it looks like it will go up for a vote and long term holders are likely to shut it down.

Investors who borrowed "risky" (even though backing is BS) are basically being rewarded. While those who just staked have had to watch their investment dwindle.

I get the act but its going to split the DAO surely.

So y’all think all his projects are a rug? MIM, spell, ice, sushi? I’m not saying they will succeed, but I think he’s giving his best.
It seemed clear from the beginning that TIME was to build a treasury and use it for the dao and not to sustain rebases. They just started building from the treasury. Idk y’all know more than me

I don’t think it’s a rug or they all will rug, I think they could do a better job managing the project but it’s also bad timing.

All these leveraged guys getting flushed out with a ton of noobs who are scared in crypto in general.

It’s like 100 things all went bad at once.

Sentiment for the project overall had really turned.

Time is a Ponzi at heart at least until they start a revenue stream. At this point with no new interest and nothing but fud/ bad press it's unlikely it can grow to previous ATH..

When u add that in with fear, not meeting deadlines, a "soft floor" backing price that's growing wider and wider from price of token it's a very volitile mix.

That's without even considering the whales that collect rebases then sell of in unison to drive price below backing, scoop at ATL then do it over and over again to drain treasury.

what if vitalik rugs us all? Before you start explaining that it’s not possible because it’s structure… I’m just saying lol what if?

I just want to see if rebase DAO's can be effective again in the upcoming bull market... looking at you VESQ.

All I've ever needed from TIME is to last til about September :lol: But I also knew that was unlikely.
I'll take the blame I copped at 7100 and its been south since then.

Been a hot minute since I been on NT but seeing a lot of dope pfps here. Do ya'll talk nft here or just coin?
Lookin for that sweet alpha.

what if vitalik rugs us all? Before you start explaining that it’s not possible because it’s structure… I’m just saying lol what if?
Ethereum would fork and all developers would continue building on the legitimate chain

You can’t fork a rug built on its treasury when it’s treasury is drained to bail out the founders

If he was gonna do this he would of done it a long time ago. He literally has no reason to do it now. Way too much upside, he’s rich as hell and foundation can just fork. That boy genuinely likes doing crypto.

stick stick

Did you get a Sea Shantie?
I see lots of Dragons in the discord.

someone liquidated a nice bag of ID under .20 after holding all last year and he’d been threatening the team, wishing the ceo got cancer etc. he put it all on rome, time, and klima. right after that ID went almost to .50 and is now sitting between .22-.25 most days while rome, time, and klima **** the bed. 6 figure investment down in the dirt. kinda feel bad for him even though he wild.

He must have been one of those "Can the devs do something about the price" kinda guys.

ID is bouncing back like I've never seen before. I don't think it's the tik tokers at this point.
Really wanted to add more but no dry powder :smh:

Got some good practice with Shiba :lol:

stick stick

Did you get a Sea Shantie?
I see lots of Dragons in the discord.

He must have been one of those "Can the devs do something about the price" kinda guys.

ID is bouncing back like I've never seen before. I don't think it's the tik tokers at this point.

Got some good practice with Shiba :lol:

Yeah Sea Shanties alpha was dropped in Dragonz discord by one of the guys involved with Medici. I think they were minting for 3 days up to that point. Then sold out within like 30 mins :lol:.

I sold most of mine around 7 SOL. Seems lots of people are bullish on the team and the vision but those convoluted tokenomics and limited utility for the $TRTN coin right now made me wanna secure profits. For these types of projects I tend to believe that most people are just gonna continually dump the token for the 'passive income'.

You holding any? Amount listed/staked look really good. The pets and other things in the pipeline should be nice catalysts.

Been a hot minute since I been on NT but seeing a lot of dope pfps here. Do ya'll talk nft here or just coin?
Lookin for that sweet alpha.

Yeah we have some NFT heads in here. I'm mostly on Solana so my posts skew towards that ecosystem. I'll try to drop some projects that I'm looking forward to later tonight. Been meaning to do so for a couple weeks but work has been a ***** lately.

i bought a tiny bit on pancake the other day. way better without the crazy fees. no direct bridge to everchain yet but nbd if you’re not staking. this year should be telling for everest. if they don’t realize some integrations or release tangible product, it might not go well. i have a bunch unstaking over the next 40-50 days or so.

noskey noskey concave white list sale in “early feb”. is the treasury backed primarily by ohm? not sure what the move is.

noskey noskey concave white list sale in “early feb”. is the treasury backed primarily by ohm? not sure what the move is.
Treasury is a mix of OHM, a few forks (less allocation than OHM), stable coins, and I hope some derivatives. Might be more by the time launch happens, and I know the community will have some decisions to make for non-traditional assets as well.
Theres been a lot of debate and push for using some of the treasury for small positions in BTC puts to hedge the value of treasury too. The treasury mgr met with a couple platforms that offer these services to see if they could manage the level of liquidity that Concave would need to really make this worth our while.

Edit: and some of those ve tokens. Like Curve or Tokemak.

Last edited:
Seeing some fat green candles right now.
People not waiting for Powell :lol:

Yeah Sea Shanties alpha was dropped in Dragonz discord by one of the guys involved with Medici. I think they were minting for 3 days up to that point. Then sold out within like 30 mins
:lol:

I sold most of mine around 7 SOL. Seems lots of people are bullish on the team and the vision but those convoluted tokenomics and limited utility for the $TRTN coin right now made me wanna secure profits. For these types of projects I tend to believe that most people are just gonna continually dump the token for the 'passive income'.

You holding any? Amount listed/staked look really good. The pets and other things in the pipeline should be nice catalysts.

Yeah we have some NFT heads in here. I'm mostly on Solana so my posts skew towards that ecosystem. I'll try to drop some projects that I'm looking forward to later tonight. Been meaning to do so for a couple weeks but work has been a ***** lately.

Yea, I got in but I was late.

I remember you post about Boryoku and not trying to miss a potential bluechip.
Don't think this will match that it has potential.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom