Official Bitcoin Thread

Exited alien frens. Sold one more coolmans. Down to just one. Need to pay for some renovations.

I wouldn’t be touching NFTs unless you’re flipping until eth is at 5k or higher

Let them get slaughtered first
I’m minting Weather Report and Wonderpals this month to sell and sit on the ETH and chill for a bit. Likely keeping one WR, but Wonderpals pre-reveal would be too hard to not let go at, will buy back when it dips. Will just be playing Cool Pets and looking at smaller projects like Loser Club to be part of, not buying anything else on secondary.

I’m minting Weather Report and Wonderpals this month to sell and sit on the ETH and chill for a bit.

You get in on giveaways for these??

what happened to dude that was posting daily updates leveraging crypto? that’s
some wild degen ****. gotta have huge balls to do that.

If i was a betting man i'd say he got liquidated.

damn you got WL for weathereport? discord is too crazy man, gonna see some nice gains on that tho.

It warms the cockels of my heart to see so many seasoned vets turn to team " we takin profits n moving on"

Enough of us held evaporating or stagnant bags of LTC, TRX, VEN for yearssss till we learned our lesson. Salute

You get in on giveaways for these??

If i was a betting man i'd say he got liquidated.
I got the WL for Weather Report about two weeks ago. Happened to be on Discord after work, Zach was on and doing a scavenger hunt and said anyone that had strawberry Kit Kats and posted a pic with a “weather report” note on it would get WL. I live 5 mins up the hill from a Japanese grocery store so I drove down and bought the damn Kit Kats and got the WL lol!

I don’t discord grind, too damn busy for that. Cool Pets allowlist was won through Vinnie Hager’s art contest and the WonderPal WL was through just chopping it up with folks genuinely, there’s a good amount of people from the Northwest in there and it was a smaller discord (around 2K at the time) so it was simple.

Telling y’all, Loser Club is dope. Don’t know if it’ll make you money but the vibe and art is cool. Team seems solid and I believe one of the members may have Doodle ties. The artist J’von is nice and is real as a MF. Need more lense and voices like his in the space.

A project I'm really looking forward to is Goatedgoats on Flow. The developer owns graffle.io which works with a lot of other Dapper Labs projects. I don't know why but I have a really good feeling about FLOW PFP NFTs.

Still keeping SOL as I believe it can run up to $500 but now I'm looking to take profits every 3 or 6 months then reinvest in because we are going to be getting another major dip this year.

Looking to see when SOL NFTs hit Coinbase and Opensea. Might get some good traction since it's the 2nd biggest after ETH for NFTs I believe.

In other news, I bought a Thor Node. Need more passive income in my life. I see they've got strong nodes and are about to get gala nodes as well so hopefully it's sustainable with the new model. I'm planning to compound up to about 6 nodes then take out my initial to get some cash for a strong node. After that I'm planning for an Odin.

like i said, doing this **** can **** your brain up. i can swap out the rest of my free airdrop and make $23k right now. instead i’m a dummy sitting here like..
4F886FB8-C0D2-402D-B5F2-D095AA408726.gif

i’ll probably end up holding until it dumps to zero and regret not selling. you gotta be kinda dumb to do **** like that.

Bro, don't be like me. :lol:

I got into the ICP airdrop and didn't sell the first installment of 9 ICP when it was trading at around $500. Would've been an easy 4K but I held and the team did the mother of all dumps.
I've still got 3 more installments of this thing and its now $24 a piece. Can't wait to get rid of it. Piece of trash.

I'm keeping an eye on this newer project called Fuzzy Felons. The creator claims to be ex Dreamwork employee with experience working on a number of blockbusters. Might be cap, but the previews have been sick so far.

Bro, don't be like me.
:lol:

I got into the ICP airdrop and didn't sell the first installment of 9 ICP when it was trading at around $500. Would've been an easy 4K but I held and the team did the mother of all dumps.
I've still got 3 more installments of this thing and its now $24 a piece. Can't wait to get rid of it. Piece of trash.
i set a price target to cash some out at 3k. woke up on sunday and it was at 3.2k and i drank some water and went back to bed and said i’ll do it later. woke a little later and it was at 2.6 and now it’s like 2.3. i’m so stubborn.

2 RAWW 2 RAWW i been in the discord and on open sea for hpprs. i saw one i liked and was gonna throw a bid but i see ****ing mike shinoda owns it lol. i’m shopping today and will either buy or bid if gas gets lower and i can swap for some eth. i also really have my eye on a hopper (i guess that’s the dude’s original collection with amazing 1 of 1s). it last sold for 2.75eth so imma wait it out and see where the market goes before i bid on that.

I think I may be liking Universe a little more than I initially thought.

Probably gonna take a small risk here. NFT planets that you can sell. Still super early, so you can do a node for an affordable price.

"Equity" vs "Crypto" shouldn't be a debate

Both must be apart of a reasonably diversified portfolio

Ignoring equity markets barrs one from investing of the picks and shovels of crypto

i set a price target to cash some out at 3k. woke up on sunday and it was at 3.2k and i drank some water and went back to bed and said i’ll do it later. woke a little later and it was at 2.6 and now it’s like 2.3. i’m so stubborn.

2 RAWW 2 RAWW i been in the discord and on open sea for hpprs. i saw one i liked and was gonna throw a bid but i see ****ing mike shinoda owns it lol. i’m shopping today and will either buy or bid if gas gets lower and i can swap for some eth. i also really have my eye on a hopper (i guess that’s the dude’s original collection with amazing 1 of 1s). it last sold for 2.75eth so imma wait it out and see where the market goes before i bid on that.
I'm not sure what will happen with the HPPRS. The art, at least in the 3d space, is really some of the best. The creator is passionate, but I just don't know if it has enough utility to get a mass of eyes on it. I'm hodling because I actually like the PFP, but I would probably advise to wait and see on this project.

I also bought a Fishy Fam when it was pumping last week. Feeling kind of silly now. It got me WL for Cosmic Cats, and mutant fishys are coming Q2, but I think I'm in for a longer hold to make my money back.

I'm still new and learning. Going to probably bounce in and out of the NFT space quarterly.

I got the WL for Weather Report about two weeks ago. Happened to be on Discord after work, Zach was on and doing a scavenger hunt and said anyone that had strawberry Kit Kats and posted a pic with a “weather report” note on it would get WL. I live 5 mins up the hill from a Japanese grocery store so I drove down and bought the damn Kit Kats and got the WL lol!

I don’t discord grind, too damn busy for that. Cool Pets allowlist was won through Vinnie Hager’s art contest and the WonderPal WL was through just chopping it up with folks genuinely, there’s a good amount of people from the Northwest in there and it was a smaller discord (around 2K at the time) so it was simple.

Telling y’all, Loser Club is dope. Don’t know if it’ll make you money but the vibe and art is cool. Team seems solid and I believe one of the members may have Doodle ties. The artist J’von is nice and is real as a MF. Need more lense and voices like his in the space.

The kit kat story is wild :lol: Congrats on those wins though :smokin

"Equity" vs "Crypto" shouldn't be a debate

Both must be apart of a reasonably diversified portfolio

Ignoring equity markets barrs one from investing of the picks and shovels of crypto

el-risitas-laughing.gif

100% chance I’m 2 weeks to a month early on my nft bear call but it’ll happen

Just might need to see 5k eth first

man was in a discord and a dude was asking why his metamask wasn't working come to find out he joined a fake discord and entered his seed phrase when he joined???
anyway did some digging and the scammer had himself a day.
one guy got took for 10+ eth in assets, 3 coolmans and sandbox land smh sickening.

man was in a discord and a dude was asking why his metamask wasn't working come to find out he joined a fake discord and entered his seed phrase when he joined???
anyway did some digging and the scammer had himself a day.
one guy got took for 10+ eth in assets, 3 coolmans and sandbox land smh sickening.

Metamask is a small step up from the ease of coinbase and those types of apps. Crazy how people are falling for this type of stuff. I get these fake messages in discord all the time.

Back
Top Bottom