Official Bitcoin Thread

What I fail to understand in my whole 10+ years of stock and crypto "investing" is how are the prices controlled so precisely?

We always hear about resistance levels. There really has to be a collective effort or major influence to keep an asset from pushing past a certain amount and that effort has to be extremely calculated.

Is that really the case?

It's as if a highly influential group knows the perfect time to pull out to keep an asset from pushing past a certain point. If that's how it goes down then these guys are good!

P.S. Please excuse my ignorance on this matter.
Algorithms.

I’m still a bear. Think we go back down to 18 and then rollercoaster there for a couple of months.

Need to see these unemployment numbers though. If that goes up and technically we’re in a recession, im gonna start buying less and saving cash more in the short term.

Pumping when there’s no good news is a trap if Ive ever seen one.

I'm mid term bearish too. All the macro problems are still here and will be here for some time.
That being said though I think crypto got beaten up badly with Luna, 3AC, Celsius, Tesla, etc. Without those liquidations I don't think we would've seen 17K BTC.

I think in the short term with no FED meeting next month and the ETH merge we will see some growth. In the lead up to the winter the effects of the recession and situation in Europe could pull us back down if things get really bad.

pretty good read that pretty much echos much of the sentiment in here:

7EF78383-F495-4260-9ACB-F6537C1529D0.jpeg

Did gas prices drop significantly? I imported my trust wallet to this phone and I still got all that useless Dogelon, did a swap just to see what it'd say and it told me $7 network fee. I dont have enough eth in there, but for that price just to get my money back out of that useless project would be worth it. I don't remember if I originally went in 400 or if I'm green on that one, there's been so many. Definitely took a MAJOR L on some like TWE

I’m not the most knowledgeable in this space, but I saw amp being nothing from the beginning

I’m not the most knowledgeable in this space, but I saw amp being nothing from the beginning
It wasn't delisted for being some scam coin. It was delisted because the FEDS consider it a security. Their argument is because a coinbase employee told his family and friends whenever a coin was slated to be listed on the platform, so that way they could buy it beforehand. They consider this as insider trading.

It wasn't delisted for being some scam coin. It was delisted because the FEDS consider it a security. Their argument is because a coinbase employee told his family and friends whenever a coin was slated to be listed on the platform, so that way they could buy it beforehand. They consider this as insider trading.
Wasn’t speaking towards it being a scam. Just the hype on it in general never seemed warranted imo.

**** like this is why uniswap doesn’t turn on the fee switch yet. Makes you an easy target from the feds as a security

Picking up RUNE at these prices.
From the charts it looks like the Luna stuff really killed it's momentum. Need a nice sized bag of it.

Did gas prices drop significantly? I imported my trust wallet to this phone and I still got all that useless Dogelon, did a swap just to see what it'd say and it told me $7 network fee. I dont have enough eth in there, but for that price just to get my money back out of that useless project would be worth it. I don't remember if I originally went in 400 or if I'm green on that one, there's been so many. Definitely took a MAJOR L on some like TWE

Yea ETH activity slowed down a lot so its been usable past few months.

Scary stuff. l have my ledger connected to Phantom so my funds are safu. My hot wallets were not compromised either but I moved all the important out.
It seems the ones affected are people who have interacted with the slope wallet even if they then export the wallet to other wallets.

Also some ETH users were affected but they seem to be a minority in comparison so it muse be users who interacted with slope then exported their keys to a multichain wallet.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Even makes a bullish case for the Solana Phone/software stack. Staying away from mobile wallets for big amounts until they can fully use the hardware to store the private keys.

You hit it right on the head bro. Makes it even MORE bullish for SAGA/Solana Phone/SOL Coin. I mean this couldn't have happened at a more perfect time. Crazy thing is Anatoly was saying this in a recent interview too. It's sad it had to happen to some users because of SLOPE though.

Solana is gonna be mega bullish when the whole market turns around. Sheesh.

You’ll want to familiarize yourself with Aptos before mainnet and the solana 2.0 narrative goes mainstream and the trade is ruined

Back
Top Bottom