Official Bitcoin Thread

You’ll want to familiarize yourself with Aptos before mainnet and the solana 2.0 narrative goes mainstream and the trade is ruined

It’ll be just be like DFinity. Those tokenomics are terrible and tons of raises. You already know what that means…

L1 Unicorns to make life changing gains of 100x or more from literally the bottom like ETH, SOL don’t come around often. Aptos is nice though.

D Double D Double
my crypto is protected by my biometrics :lol:

d double take a look at these when you have some free time:
everest is now partnered with bitso to do remittances. they already do billions in remittances and have a big user base. doing remittances via web3 will be faster and cheaper. using bitso will burn id tokens too.

Just saw the tweet from Bob. Bullish.
I need to dig in to see how the process works and if it can really be a replacement for remittances in Mexico.
Also need to see how they're marketing this. Got a lot of reading to do.

Are you DCAing still into ID?

You hit it right on the head bro. Makes it even MORE bullish for SAGA/Solana Phone/SOL Coin. I mean this couldn't have happened at a more perfect time. Crazy thing is Anatoly was saying this in a recent interview too. It's sad it had to happen to some users because of SLOPE though.

Solana is gonna be mega bullish when the whole market turns around. Sheesh.

The physical Store and Phone are steps in the right direction but the on-chain metrics is what gets me hyped. Daily active wallets is the higest and constantly growing.
It's the only other chain with a sizeable NFT community and Magic Eden raised $130 Million at a $1.6 Billion valuation in a bear market.

No more outages since they implemented the anti-bot update. As long as nothing catastrophic happens Solana is going to fly once we turn around.

You’ll want to familiarize yourself with Aptos before mainnet and the solana 2.0 narrative goes mainstream and the trade is ruined

Definitely keeping my eye on Aptos and Sui but I'm not touching them at launch. Both have reached a valuation of over $2 billion. I'll look to catch in a bear market once their ecosystem gets bigger. 3 Arrows also invested in Aptos so they will be dumping ASAP and the other VC's will likewise do the same.

If the tech is legit then we will have time to profit. I'm all for a new wave of L1's that challenge the old guard.

you better add SOL or be S.O.L :lol:

Even though Sam/FTX are investors so their opinion is going to of course be this but look at what D Double D Double said and it makes sense. No way SOL should be at this current marketcap and the gift is right there and many will miss it...AGAIN :smh:

Just saw the tweet from Bob. Bullish.
I need to dig in to see how the process works and if it can really be a replacement for remittances in Mexico.
Also need to see how they're marketing this. Got a lot of reading to do.

Are you DCAing still into ID?
funny thing is that the bitso partnership started 2 years ago and was only announced when they had the APIs wired in and transactions live on-chain. they’re so tight-lipped, who knows what else is cooking under the hood. bob keeps talking about a significant partnership for liquidity that has to be a big tradfi org. if you have time, scan through unofficial tg and pick out the teasers. makes it a little easier being raked over the coals with this PA knowing they’re actually building viable crypto use cases.

unfortunately, i have no more fun money to throw at crypto or i would keep DCAing. i bought a little at .07 and have averaged down to well under .20. now it’s the waiting game.

DeFi (Saucerswap) and NFTs getting hot on Hedera HBAR btw. Another enterprise L1 thats about to pop I am hearing

DeFi (Saucerswap) and NFTs getting hot on Hedera HBAR btw. Another enterprise L1 thats about to pop I am hearing
Looks like a good protocol tbh, after a quick look and dive into their info. Why the rumors of a pending run? Partnership? General sentiment? Im still researching, but interested in your take to get a feel from not twitter or tailored news releases.

$PLSD

Pulsedogecoin

Starting to get momo now. I'm in since below $1.

FZaZYkfVQAAaWmb

Looks like $10+ easy today

Basically just another meme dog coin but unlike shiba/doge etc the supply is only 6 million coins total with zero inflation. I can see it flying very high as it gets more attention, only coin making new highs everyday and up 9x in this bear market.

Looks like a good protocol tbh, after a quick look and dive into their info. Why the rumors of a pending run? Partnership? General sentiment? Im still researching, but interested in your take to get a feel from not twitter or tailored news releases.

Staking coming soon, it’s been suppressed and stagnant and there could be some big name council members joining. The new Saucerswap Dex and the NFT market scorching hot there is just the start and a lot of Solana people have gone to Hedera as well to go get their feet wet too. It’s almost like a sleeping giant and you want to get all the HTS tokens under Hedera that you can.

Alts still moving? I just finally swapped out of my dogelon, gas was $1.98 last night. In the past it had been literally as high as $600 to swa out about $100 worth of ****coin.

Staking coming soon, it’s been suppressed and stagnant and there could be some big name council members joining. The new Saucerswap Dex and the NFT market scorching hot there is just the start and a lot of Solana people have gone to Hedera as well to go get their feet wet too. It’s almost like a sleeping giant and you want to get all the HTS tokens under Hedera that you can.
Good **** 8) HBAR is their only token right? I can buy that in kucoin so I might throw a small bag its way. Price action looks super depressed but if btc and eth keep making climbs higher, everything else should see a bump too.

damn quant has been steadily on the rise for the past few months. i was wishing i had money to spend when it was bottoming out. another hard market dump and maybe i’ll start an OF account and see if i can buy $12 worth 🤷🏻‍♂️

Be interesting to see how this plays out. At least some of these projects appear to be getting things done.

Be interesting to see how this plays out. At least some of these projects appear to be getting things done.

They gonna spam the hell outta that blockchain with no fees :lol: . Still will be money to made on the new shiny blockchains that come out though. In a bear trend/market theres always new ones you can catch at the bottom and make it.

DCA really is the best strategy right now. The arguments for this being the bottom or a fake out are so good on both sides that I just gave up.
Past few weeks have been good and me skipping certain weeks has not worked out well when I thought we were going to drop.

DCA really the MVP.

So D Double D Double you would say SOL is a blue chip to add with ETH and BTC during this market?

Definitely. L1's take ages to mature so when you find one hitting the right metrics and is down a lot from ATH due to external factors, I think it's a good buy.

Messari do brilliant extensive write-ups every quarter about the top coins with plenty of graphs and the one for Solana is a good read.

My take is that its showing good all round growth, especially with NFTs and they've done really well increasing the validators YoY to become more decentralised. It's the opposite of a ghost chain right now. Defi seems to be the weakest part for Solana but the price of SOL dropping due to the bear market and the wormhole bridge link to Terra Luna could be the main reasons behind it.

Things to look forward to is the Neon project which will bring EVM to Solana so ETH dapps can run on SOL like a layer 2. I recommend reading the report for it and even other L1s

1660158717104.png

1660158993943.png

1660159521868.png

funny thing is that the bitso partnership started 2 years ago and was only announced when they had the APIs wired in and transactions live on-chain. they’re so tight-lipped, who knows what else is cooking under the hood. bob keeps talking about a significant partnership for liquidity that has to be a big tradfi org. if you have time, scan through unofficial tg and pick out the teasers. makes it a little easier being raked over the coals with this PA knowing they’re actually building viable crypto use cases.

unfortunately, i have no more fun money to throw at crypto or i would keep DCAing. i bought a little at .07 and have averaged down to well under .20. now it’s the waiting game.

I'm actually afraid of Everest just popping one day and me regretting not buying more. Still my 5th biggest bag with only L1's and GALA above it in my portfolio.
My average price is really bad though. It's embarassing to even say what it is :lol:

I'm still DCAing but at a smaller rate than L1's.

Back
Top Bottom