Official Bitcoin Thread

Toadz were so cheap for so long. Thankfully grabbed a second under .7e but never expected a double like this before 2024

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm you see any future in Springfield Punks? Volume on those is crazy rn; I know they just launched so that's expected, but still
I don’t think there’s a real future in much outside of the art space but where there is volume there is an opportunity to flip

Idk if we’re ready for something new, especially a derivative, to have any real run, but there opportunities out there in a lot of overbeaten names

I don’t think there’s a real future in much outside of the art space but where there is volume there is an opportunity to flip

Idk if we’re ready for something new, especially a derivative, to have any real run, but there opportunities out there in a lot of overbeaten names
True. If you know how to flip sats then its still a lot to be done. Too many people selling courses for the hype train. Now everybody is waiting for the same moves. I can still make profits but none like it was before everybody was all waiting for the same bullrun lol. Everyone wont get rich at the same time. Also the amount of bot trading and copy trading is exponentially greater than that of 2017. Sports gambling is becoming more popular too. Inflation killing everyone so the powers have to keep the game interesting. Just like PPP basically graduated everyone to the world of white collar crime lol. A lot of people had no idea it was even possible. Not everything that glitters is gold though.

Anyone got any telegram sniper bots set up? I stumbled into a group and am working on setting up a banana gun bot to try and get in on these microcap pumps. Anyone with experience in these?

We are just getting started. Still buying time. The cycles are so predictable. 2024/2025 insane bull run coming followed by another crash 2026. Enjoy the ride just don’t forget to take profits and sell in 2025. Watch for the obvious top signals (extreme euphoria, bullish celebrities, pi cycle top, etc). Plenty of gains to be made but the gains ain’t real until you cash them out.

trade it like you would a ****coin or penny stock. Garbage will have its day eventually

But Flow isn’t going to exist in 10 years

Only eth, btc, possibly solana, and one or two L2s will still be running by then

trade it like you would a ****coin or penny stock. Garbage will have its day eventually

But Flow isn’t going to exist in 10 years

Only eth, btc, possibly solana, and one or two L2s will still be running by then
Link , xrp , xlm , and algo will survive the flood .. the rest is vaporware (including cardano)....

SOL pushing past $50. Imagine when/if they announce an ETF for it.
The $8 SOL after FTX could be SOL's $90 ETH moment during covid.

Still looking for ETH to make a next leg as well.

Portfolio looking healthy for the first time in a while and it's not even 2024 yet.

I have some wrapped usdc on uniswap can someone explain what does that mean and how I can exchange it for some btc or simply transfer it to my coinbase

I think I’m gonna hang onto my sol. I only have 12 so it’s worth it for me to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom