Official Bitcoin Thread

There's a fund raiser to get WIF displayed on the Las Vegas sphere.

Costs 650K for a week.

Already half way there and with BTC at ATH, alt season is going to be massive.

For anyone who thinks they're late, study Doge and Shib from last cycle. Doge did 10x in one day and Shib went to 40 Billion.

I'm still adding to my WIF position at 2 billion.

Also I'm liking the new misspelled politician meta.
I might jump in once the meme play ends and get in on the dip in prep for election at the end of the year.

Boden Vs Tremp could really take off :lol:

Anyone have any luck with the Wormhole airdrop?

This one annoyed me. Missed it on every wallet.

Quality over quantity for farming is now the play.
All these testnets get diluted too much.

Just going for Sol, Cosmos staking, ETH L2s and interoperability plays like layer zero.

That grifter coin was pure ****. Took the L there and bought more Wynn instead. Market maker apparently is going to pump it to 300M mc. I’m sure it goes to zero first.

80 to 100. Easiest 10k in 2 weeks. Could see it spike till 150, but just sold.

Gonna try to get back in if it pull back to under 90

Only issue with this is when you factor in capital gains tax….but congrats on the come up on that **** coin LTC….this coming from an LTc bag holder

smedroc smedroc and anyone else, if you have any honeycomb, check the above.

Mint using ETH on the Base network. No idea what happens when it mints out but only 100 of each collection. Some are halfway minted.

My GUESS is that it's a lottery/raffle of/for high-value NFTs. Too much wording about "good JPEGs" which is the only thing Jani calls bera nfts. Can't imagine many bera rebases in the collection but never know.

Other option is no utility, no reward, no anything. But less than 0.1 eth, worth the punt.

saylor just bought 12k bitcoin of market. i'm sure microstrategy isn't stopping. Then you have btc etf buying bitcoin in crazy amounts (google how much they buy everyday, its in billions)

now, check how many new BITCOINS get minted every day. ...900 x $72k = $65million

so that right there already shows DEMAND outweighing the SUPPLY. If we're at this rise now.... what happens after the Halving when BTC mined gets cut 50% ??? :wow:

also, I love how financial heads throw out all their "market algo" because its BITCOIN. Stock to flow, SMA, Margin leverage, weighted average, market catalyst, .... LOL.

"bitcoin is going this way because blah blah blah"

Shows how really dumb or how much HATE they have that WE are front running financial institutions.

Last edited:
also, I love how financial heads throw out all their "market algo" because its BITCOIN. Stock to flow, SMA, Margin leverage, weighted average, market catalyst, .... LOL.

"bitcoin is going this way because blah blah blah"

Shows how really dumb or how much HATE they have that WE are front running financial institutions.

The supply/demand mechanics make me want to sell everything for btc

Timing is so difficult. I was waiting for btc to go under 10k to buy more. Never did after its surge to I think 60k before this massive run. Definitely unsure if adding more now is a bad or good move. Probably going to wait it out until some sort of dip. But damn.

Anyone have a yolo coin I just randomly throw in?

Got 3 Wallets Eligible For Wormhole Airdrop…. Hopefully This Is A Good One! :nerd:
IMG_9770.png

Timing is so difficult. I was waiting for btc to go under 10k to buy more. Never did after its surge to I think 60k before this massive run. Definitely unsure if adding more now is a bad or good move. Probably going to wait it out until some sort of dip. But damn.

Anyone have a yolo coin I just randomly throw in?
Man take this as a lesson but if an asset is known for 10-100x every four years, 5k from your ideal entry is damn close enough to start buying

A lot of you guys would save and earn a lot of money if you just learned about stages 1, 2, 3 and 4.

1710199864376.png

Also if you chase ****coins and alts here, you’ll end up getting rekt. I would just buy some solana and then add more btc on the next big dip.

This one annoyed me. Missed it on every wallet.

Quality over quantity for farming is now the play.
All these testnets get diluted too much.

Just going for Sol, Cosmos staking, ETH L2s and interoperability plays like layer zero.

Wormhole just released a write up about their eligibility criteria on twitter.

They've updated the database so If you think you had legit ground to qualify might be worth checking your wallets again.

I mean BTC sat for $20k or under for a WHILE, it wasn’t like an overnight thing and this was after everyone knew about it

Last edited:
I’m like the worst dude to ask these days. :lol:

All I do is fish and ride dirt bikes when I’m not in family mode.

Back
Top Bottom