Official Bitcoin Thread

Posted about Grass Airdrop couple months ago.
The scope has changed a lot with them now being what I think will be the first L2 on Solana to process all that data.

Whales market is now trading the points pre-listing with it being $0.003 per point as of today.
Without referral points I earn about 2k points per day from my home IP address which is about $6 a day.

There's no guarantee that this will be the trading price when it goes live but Whales Market has been good for judging sentiment.

Not long left but if anyone wants to get in then my ref is below.

Wonder what will happen for anyone that donated prior to hitting the raise goal :nerd:

Probly nothing :lol:

Yea so all coins are circulating and there's no treasury but I missed it after seeing Stick's post and Phantom posting it.
Maybe we would've got a commerative wif hat.

1710375659814.png

1710375703283.png

:lol:

Can't trust Hard Rock Nick since he got skinny. Can devs do something and make him fat again?
Lol nah this is a different Nick. Dude with the big nose from those meme videos where he talks about how’s he’s rich af. He hosts a daily Spaces/podcast with other guys from the Nifty Portal.

Lol nah this is a different Nick. Dude with the big nose from those meme videos where he talks about how’s he’s rich af. He hosts a daily Spaces/podcast with other guys from the Nifty Portal.
Oh okay good. Still not aping.

10 SOL like its nothing and I'm out here with my 10 WIF :smh: :lol:

Props tho if 10 sol is play money. Slide some my way pleighboi :nerd:
LOL nah I didn’t mean it like that! It’s my only SOL play, and a bad one so far. My buddies are way more versed in SOL eco, MFs been cooking with WIF, BONK, JUP, etc. I FOMO’d late into NICK and it’s been ugly. I’m taking my *** back to Ordinals and the Bitcoin eco to wait for rune tokens in the upcoming months.

Back
Top Bottom