Official Bitcoin Thread

Still holding Fren Pet? Price is $6.85/ FP rn. Was about $1 when we talked about it in November.

Yep still hodling it all and still haven't played :lol:. Been thinking of selling most of it and rotating to something else that I'll pay more attention to. You still holding? Playing?

Yep still hodling it all and still haven't played :lol:. Been thinking of selling most of it and rotating to something else that I'll pay more attention to. You still holding? Playing?
Mostly playing as a way to **** around with the ponzi. Banking on airdrops. Got about 0.06 ETH in rewards atm but the FP would be worth more if I had just bought and held that :lol:

I love number go up szn but the FOMO associated with the bull run is mentally taxing.

Got me considering swapping outta all my bags to chase ****ing meme coins. That chart with the mid curve vs hi/low iq traders is so damn true :smh: :lol:

I love number go up szn but the FOMO associated with the bull run is mentally taxing.

Got me considering swapping outta all my bags to chase ****ing meme coins. That chart with the mid curve vs hi/low iq traders is so damn true :smh: :lol:
And this is why I just closed my WIF bag and took the 107% gain. We're almost in the SOL euphoria stages, if not there already. Taking the W before any rotations.

Edit - rotations out of memecoins and ****coins back into the protocol itself and blue chips. SOL sticking around the whole bulla as a main player.

Spend my money fellas...

I have my wife agreeing to put all of our tax return into crypto. She's not fully on board and doesn't kno anything about crypto. I'm no pro myself, just a believer lol. Anyway, if i lose money on this deal she won't be happy with me. My thoughts are throw it all at btc and Solana. Let it ride til about September 2025.

Any thoughts/advice on this scenario?

Spend my money fellas...

I have my wife agreeing to put all of our tax return into crypto. She's not fully on board and doesn't kno anything about crypto. I'm no pro myself, just a believer lol. Anyway, if i lose money on this deal she won't be happy with me. My thoughts are throw it all at btc and Solana. Let it ride til about September 2025.

Any thoughts/advice on this scenario?

legit strategy. it's just many can't stomach the rollercoaster of when it does go DOWN. If you do truly decide to just hold, its best to set it and forget it. those that have done that flourished. those that watch daily, end us selling at a loss.

legit strategy. it's just many can't stomach the rollercoaster of when it does go DOWN. If you do truly decide to just hold, its best to set it and forget it. those that have done that flourished. those that watch daily, end us selling at a loss.
Thank u.

I will hold until about September 2025 as mentioned. Hoping that the profits at that time are at least a 2x from now. I can stomach the volatility until then. Not my first cycle. Won't be my last. But, I will also try not to plan this cycles top. I'll get out when it's good. Save some profits for next cycle.

Thank u.

I will hold until about September 2025 as mentioned. Hoping that the profits at that time are at least a 2x from now. I can stomach the volatility until then. Not my first cycle. Won't be my last. But, I will also try not to plan this cycles top. I'll get out when it's good. Save some profits for next cycle.
Whatever you do, move anything you buy onto a Trezor or Ledger cold wallet. Especially if your plan is to buy and forget.

I appreciate all the feedback. Trying to stay away from memes. Looking for the "sure thing" so she doesn't lose faith in crypto. I have some degen stuff with my money. But, don't want to degen with OUR $. Know what I mean??

Thanks guys. All the advice is appreciated. I will be moving my crypto fortune (haha, I wish) to my ledger very soon.

I keep a chunk of sol staked on cb. Covers the monthly fee because cb fees will ruin you and just to not have everything in the same place.

If cb fails we’re all toast anyways.

if she’ll be super upset if you “lose money” idk if i would do it. the money i’ve invested can go to zero and my wife and i would not have one single disagreement. it probably depends more on your marriage dynamic than the market imo. long-term, i don’t see you losing money in BTC but along the way, like people said, that **** can get wild. if she’s pretty chill then nbd but i would hate to see a black swan event crash the market and lead to divorce 😖

hopefully it pumps hard and she’ll be walking around with her new birkin and a smile.

Back
Top Bottom