OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

Im going to lululemon monday. No one knows about any sale before i buy this expensive as jacket for the wife

I work for lulu, wouldn’t recommend going on Monday if you’re looking for mark down stuff, it’ll all be picked through. Typically thanksgiving night tho the mark down clothes go live on the website.

I'm in the market for a sherpa blanket for mom dukes.

Also, what are decent headphones for around $30? My niece wants some beats by dre but I wasn't having no parts of that.

Only thing I really want is a pair of Skullcandy crusher ANC headphones. Hopefully skullcandy will discount them by at least half

I work for lulu, wouldn’t recommend going on Monday if you’re looking for mark down stuff, it’ll all be picked through. Typically thanksgiving night tho the mark down clothes go live on the website.
bet, would stuff be marked down on Monday in store also? I ask because where my job location is Monday there's a lulu right there.

I'm in the market for a sherpa blanket for mom dukes.

Also, what are decent headphones for around $30? My niece wants some beats by dre but I wasn't having no parts of that.
as far as headphones amazon has a ton, just look for the ones with the best ratings.
I bought some TSI pro. and they have served me very well and im 8 months of continuous use with them through gym. accidently washing them, leaving im in the car in the hot and cold. and they cost about 28

I've noticed that they've had a lot more sales this past year...Maybe they're making money to avoid it? lol

I doubt jcrew will ever shut down. Maybe close a bunch of stores and restructure. I buy so many things from them. Really like their blazers and how their jeans fit.

bet, would stuff be marked down on Monday in store also? I ask because where my job location is Monday there's a lulu right there.

as far as headphones amazon has a ton, just look for the ones with the best ratings.
I bought some TSI pro. and they have served me very well and im 8 months of continuous use with them through gym. accidently washing them, leaving im in the car in the hot and cold. and they cost about 28
TSI Pro?
Didn’t find...

TSI Pro?
Didn’t find...
sorry it was TBI pro. i got the 19.99 ones but there were better ones available. but those do me well
Screenshot_20191123-212904_Amazon Shopping.jpg

My dad just got this tv. Finally upgraded from the one he had for like 10 years.Not really impressed to be honest. I was watching a soccer game and it just wasn’t that good, the green from the grass and the colors weren’t as sharp as I thought they’d be

i swear my phone xs max looks better :lol:

It surprised me, I figured at this point any tv would be fine, but I guess not. it’s actually worth doing the research and finding a better one
0B8F15C1-E24B-4307-A9DA-040F39FF63EB.jpeg

I’m planning to get an Apple Watch for the woman for Christmas but I don’t know a thing about them, I guess I need to figure out if I should get her a series 5 or 4

I’m planning to get an Apple Watch for the woman for Christmas but I don’t know a thing about them, I guess I need to figure out if I should get her a series 5 or 4
I wouldn't buy a 4 if 5 is available, but if she's never owned one she wouldn't know the difference between a 3 and a 5 lol. Apple products can always be resold so I stick with the newer stuff when possible.

I wouldn't buy a 4 if 5 is available, but if she's never owned one she wouldn't know the difference between a 3 and a 5 lol. Apple products can always be resold so I stick with the newer stuff when possible.
Oh yeah she wouldn’t know the difference between a 3 and a 5, other than knowing one is the newest and the other is a couple yrs old. I guess I’d lean towards getting the newest just based on the fact I’d want her to have it for a few years and at that point it’d be better to have the less old one, whether to keep using or to resell

My dad just got this tv. Finally upgraded from the one he had for like 10 years.Not really impressed to be honest. I was watching a soccer game and it just wasn’t that good, the green from the grass and the colors weren’t as sharp as I thought they’d be

i swear my phone xs max looks better :lol:

It surprised me, I figured at this point any tv would be fine, but I guess not. it’s actually worth doing the research and finding a better one
0B8F15C1-E24B-4307-A9DA-040F39FF63EB.jpeg
Always
Especially tv which is something that gets used daily , I never really go in without research

our mall is open 6pm to 1 am Thanksgiving day. i now need blutooth cheap headphones. may grab whatever walmart havjng

They’ll leave whatever they have left out, for sure. Shoot me a pm, might be able to help you out

Back
Top Bottom