OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

Was gonna go with QVC but found a local seller on Offer Up, prob fell off the "Truck" :lol:

Thanks for letting me know about this! Really wanted the V11 but couldn't find any deals.

Found it on Slickdeals, read the comments and some people negotiated a price match and extra stuff on Dyson's chat.

Tried it and it worked. Price matched and threw in an additional free tool bag and floor dok. QVC also seems to not offer the additional free tool kit that Dyson's site offers. $496.99 before tax for the Black V11 Torque, Deep Clean Kit, Tool Bag, and Floor Dok. Ended up copping.

Last edited:
Got that shark vacuum I ordered that I told you guys about.

As you can also see in the background the 2/3 mats I have in my apartment that I will need the vacuum for.

Damn I am so happy I didn't throw $500-800 down the drain on one of those cordless Dyson's.

20191130_165432.jpg

U got a vacuum for those little mats? Those mats are towel sized lol. I’d shake em off if dirty and get a $20 hand vac dirt devil type thing

Yeah that's the same thing my wife said and that is how we were doing it for a while and using our broom to sweep it out but that red mad is hard to get stuff out and it's heavy so it's hard if she has to do it when I'm not there.

Trust me man I am cheap :lol: and think of any which way I can to save but when I do decide to buy I go overboard and want the top of the line when I don't need it.

This vacuum has good reviews and it was $84 so I thought that was a good compromise in my overspending ways.

These are the three mats in my apartment.

Edit - also you're right on those little $20 hand vacs how could I forget about them when I used them at my job at Red Lobster :smh:

20191130_175201.jpg
20191130_175147.jpg

Lol putting in work putting in work its all good bro, I want u to be great with that vacuum. I’m extra frugal with that kind of thing is all. I’d cop a hand vac or hell, if that red mat is heavy , get rid of it, get something else for $10 that looks and works better

30% off 300.... picked up a few cool things

Need xbox one controllers to drop in price. They drop the price on the system by like $100 but controllers on $5-10 off? C’mon.

As you can also see in the background the 2/3 mats I have in my apartment that I will need the vacuum for.

Damn I am so happy I didn't throw $500-800 down the drain on one of those cordless Dyson's.

20191130_165432.jpg

PS the Dyson is for Hardwood and Carpets.
But yea your right no need for it if you don't need it. Enjoy your pickup!

Target had wireless ones for $165. 5% off if you have redcard
Airpods are only wireless

Check tomorrow for cyber monday deals. Wanted to order more underwear yesterday but they were sold out online and I didn’t feel like driving to target. The actual regular price ain’t bad either, $15.99 for 10.

20191130_165432.jpg
Sharks are great vacuums. I've had mine for about a year.

Back
Top Bottom