Official Black Friday Sales Thread..Post Pics of your steals

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Looking for a decent price on a 32' LCD for moms ....anywhere online still got any deals? Nothing top top of the line..720p is fine...I'll take anything as long as I've heard of the brand before. Thanks!
what's the price range you're willing to pay?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Looking for a decent price on a 32' LCD for moms ....anywhere online still got any deals? Nothing top top of the line..720p is fine...I'll take anything as long as I've heard of the brand before. Thanks!
Honestly I'm not really sure...I was looking for like 400 shipped...maybe 450. I see people in here saying they got Sammys for 380-400 (prollyall doorbusters no?) so I was thinking if I didn't care about the brand I could do around that or better? I'm not in-tune with the prices myself...Igot a 46 inch Sammy 2 years ago so I am out of the loop. But if you have ANY suggestions feel free to let me know. Thanks

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Honestly I'm not really sure...I was looking for like 400 shipped...maybe 450. I see people in here saying they got Sammys for 380-400 (prolly all doorbusters no?) so I was thinking if I didn't care about the brand I could do around that or better? I'm not in-tune with the prices myself...I got a 46 inch Sammy 2 years ago so I am out of the loop. But if you have ANY suggestions feel free to let me know. Thanks

for about 100 dollars more, you can get the 32 inch Sony from circuit city free shipping
http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=209058&cc_fm=Toolbox+Carthttp://www.circuitcity.co...58&cc_fm=Toolbox+Cart

I'm assumming you're from NY too, so the total would come up to around $542 (this is including tax)

It's a nice TV for the price

edit: there's also the samsung for the same price

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Sams...sem/rpsm/oid/228114/rpem/ccd/productDetail.dohttp://www.circuitcity.co...rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Bad this year.

No people in BB or Circuit City

Bst Buy had the worst deals ever.... nothing worth buying

Wasted $15 in gas.... thanks god it is so cheap.

Bought a Terabyte external HD...... Is there any cool stuff I can do with this?
If you have two computers running linux, you could set up an Oracle Cluster and run one OS on two different systems, one as your main interface and the other as a failsafe.

But I'm sure you're not a nerd.

My bad.

nerd.gif
roll.gif

I'm mad I was sort of intrigued by that. Nerdom ftl
mad.gif

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

The thing with Black Friday is, the usually good deals are in such limited quantities, but people still line up/wake up early/ etc. Then when the product is gone, they buy something else to justify lining up/waking up early.
^^^ TRUTH - this is the exact reason stores have doorbusters, to get people into their store to buy something, anything

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Anyone have the 20% off code for @%@!'s Sporting Goods?

I want to manually put it in.
thanks20

but i dont know if its still valid... i got that in the email

Strolled in at about 3PM (Yes, PM!) @Bestbuy just hoping to find that $349 HP for my father. Lucky enough for me they had ONE left!! Homegirl was like"Are you interested in this ticket?" Didn't even hesitate, told her to ring my @ss up!! So now I'm home, everything's set up.. andhe's good to go.

With the live.com casback at 30% now...I might just get a new tv off ebay from a reputable seller. 30% off a $600 tv would be $180 off. It just sucks that youhave to wait 2 months....but ill just put it on my cc

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Bad this year.

No people in BB or Circuit City

Bst Buy had the worst deals ever.... nothing worth buying

Wasted $15 in gas.... thanks god it is so cheap.

Bought a Terabyte external HD...... Is there any cool stuff I can do with this?
If you have two computers running linux, you could set up an Oracle Cluster and run one OS on two different systems, one as your main interface and the other as a failsafe.

But I'm sure you're not a nerd.

My bad.

nerd.gif
roll.gif

I'm mad I was sort of intrigued by that. Nerdom ftl
mad.gif
It's intriguing stuff if you are a nerd. And it's super easy if you have a 1TB external HD, especially if it's firewire compatible.Although, I was working with two Sun Fire T2000s, and most people don't have access to that kinda hardware. The server is a beast. You can hear the fanfrom the basement in a regular house.
eek.gif

We had it set up through the houses' home wireless routers. Had an old Cisco router dedicated to two of the T2000's, with a Dell (AMD processor, nicemachine as well,) as the main HUD. Two failsafes.
laugh.gif

Had about 100 gigs of DRAM between both of the servers. Set up was SICKKKKKKKK.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Saw the tv ima get later this week...73" tv for 2100
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Wave to the haters as you walk the store
laugh.gif
My parents bought a 73" Mitsubishi Diamond Edition DLP a couple weeks ago. It's pretty awesome!

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

got my samsung 32 inch flat hdtv for 380. goin to bed now

is that the one from Frys? I haven't seen any Samsung 32s going for anything less than 450.

Any Tv's bigger than 32 going for good prices on the internet?

looking for at least 37" and im willing to spend about 550-575

Back
Top Bottom