...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

iono.
my boys have pearls and etc.
i kinda like the trackball more, more control.

my mom has the trackwheel, and internet feels dumb imo.
but hey if you prefer it more power to you.

Quote:
Wavepad
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Quote:
I thought that was IPHONE only
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
@ the gps on the 8830

HeNz $
My$pace

Quote:
Can anyone HOOK me up with JIVETALK

Yo Henz0..Jivetalk is pinned linked..so even if you find a code its not going to work because its linked to your pin..i almost had to re-buy because i lost my phone but i sent them an email and i had to send them my pin number and there going to send me a registration

Ok, weird question...

I dont want my email in my Text INBOX... how can I seperate them?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

Here's how you can watch youtube videos on your BB 88xx phone.
i love this thing.

1. Goto the Youtube page on your BB.
2. Copy the link to the movie you want to watch.
3. Goto this great and wonderful page: 3gptogo.com/(On your blackberry)
4. In this page paste your video from Youtube and than click CONVERT
5. Than the page says "wait a few minutes and fresh page" Well do so and it works great just fresh and download with your great unlimited internet and watch the videos. No need of a PC now. Just your great blackberry.

HAVE FUN ALL. REMEMBER 3gptogo.com/
Quote:
No. The 8800 series is top of the line BlackBerry.
:smh:
smh.gif

sry but the curve is the best bb out.
sry to burst your bubble.
Chocolate City Movement.

is the pearl worth it? or should I just wait for the Curve since I"m stuck with Verizon
Face it Hip Hop Culture is killing the future of Blac k Youth.

Team Negrodamus​

Its a really good phone I got the 8310, the internet is good.. There are programs to get full internet like your computer,all around great phone...

question please help me, somebody,

GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

i got the pearl, i need games where can i get them, especially the nes simulator, pacman(which was mentioned previously in this thread), and tetris but not for 20 dollars. im tired of brickbreaker.

^ You are able to access any open wi-fi location. Also able to access any wi-fi location if you have the WEP. You will not be able to make UMA calls, which are clear btw, but you can use the wi-fi for faster internet speeds.
Another one bites the dust!

Anyone else download the Jivetalk update....1.0.3

Just a few subtle changes but it just makes it that much better....

I'm sad my pearl doesn't have a screen saver option....... =/, but i love it anyways. =))).
-S.

Anyone that can Help. I'm trying to use AIM on my Curve. I have AT&T as my provider and I am trying to figure out how to use it. I went to Blackberry.com/aim and it wouldn't allow me to dl it. can someone tell me why and what other possible solutions i have towards this problem. thanks.

"You can't catch me in the hood without a bunch a refer, thats like Malcolm X catching the Jungle fever" -Nas

Quote:
Tre if u have a gmail account, which is highly recommended, I could send u a couple ringtones if u like, just pm me ur email.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

U can put a signature in ur email, but I don't think u can put one in ur text messages.

While I was typin this I kept typin (s i g) and it would put my iish in there :lol:
laugh.gif
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Back
Top Bottom