...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Anyone here have the Storm(via Verizon) and want to leave for ATT's Bold? Or am I the only one?

I love my storm. I'm a touch person, love the interaction. Besides here in SoCal its a known fact that Verizon service is superior to any of the other carriers. (I've been with AT&T, Cingular, Sprint and Nextel) It is true that Verizon is pricier, but I have to have excellent coverage.

I hated the storm atfirst.

I love it now.

I just wish I was able to post on here from it, I wouldnt have to use the computer anyone.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 17708

Is it possible to get themes for a blackberry by using the computer instead of ota??

I have a 8310 btw and dont have a data plan
ohwell.gif
Yes, it is possible. Some of the themes I downloaded were only available via zip files. What you'll need to do is unzip the file to separatefolder. Then plug in your BB and use the desktop manager to transfer the theme over under applications (you'll have to manually find the file).

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by 17708

Is it possible to get themes for a blackberry by using the computer instead of ota??

I have a 8310 btw and dont have a data plan
ohwell.gif
Yes, it is possible. Some of the themes I downloaded were only available via zip files. What you'll need to do is unzip the file to separate folder. Then plug in your BB and use the desktop manager to transfer the theme over under applications (you'll have to manually find the file).
Or you can put them in one larger folder to make it easy to locate them.

anyone use Viigo on there BOLD? if so, did they fix the memory leak problem they had on the latest release Viigo? Thanks ...

Storm usuers recommend me an OS...I'm using .90 now..

At times I can't turn off my phone unless there's a batter pull and my ringones never change..its always on classic ringer...

How's the hybrid .100 and the .103?

Could you get on NT on the 8900 or the bold? Haven't decided if I want to go at&t with the bold or 8900 with T-Mobile

yes you can with both

Im on the bold right now

Is this what it has come down to?
NT being the reason we pick a phone

Originally Posted by stepinitup

yes you can with both

Im on the bold right now

hell yeah!!! i switched to opera for nt

yes you can with both

Im on the bold right now

Yeah I've seen that question get asked alot around here.

yes you can with both

Im on the bold right now

laugh.gif
If I'm going to pay for the internet I gotta be ableto get on most of the sites I would be able to at home.
pimp.gif

kate beckinsale with a mini LV logo theme i designed based off L theme, took out service provider from banner tho and also made it smaller

i ordered my 8900 and should be recieving it anytime this week. i have a few questions about the AIM is on BB because im switching from a sidekick lx.

1. is it close to a sidekick aim?
2. will it sign me off when i make phone calls?
3. do i need to download a different aim than the one it comes with?
4. can you read/put away messages and buddy icons?

and can the 8900 play youtube videos? because i saw a BB bold review on youtube and it was playing youtube videos.

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

and can the 8900 play youtube videos? because i saw a BB bold review on youtube and it was playing youtube videos.
the latest versions of the 4.5 OS for BlackBerry added support for streaming from YouTube.

i believe the 8900 uses OS 4.6 (correct me if i'm wrong), so you will be able to play YouTube videos on it.

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

people hate the storm only cause most likely they cant type on the touchscreen. yall fingers too fat prolly
roll.gif
The phone sucks, it's horrible, hell it's on clearance, enough said. 8700's JUST not got on clearance through T-Mobile basically.

Idk about the 8900 but on the bold it will not sign off when ur on the phone and it doesn't come with aim you have to download it

Back
Top Bottom