...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

naw thats how it is on the bold too

they have a new tetris out for the bold and 8900 on cb

anybody have trouble changing their track ball i want to black my berry out

Just some FYI for the new BlackBerry users... DESKTOP MANAGER is the business.

I had a Curve and just recently upgraded to a Bold. Without thinking, I started MANUALLY transferring BBM contacts between the 2 phones.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The next day, I hooked up both phones to the DM and transferred EVERYTHING within a matter of minutes. Contacts, calendar appts, BBM contacts, you name it.. itgot transferred. Even profile settings, phone settings.

Made life THAT much easier.

QUESTION:

I'm on AT&T and I don't have a data plan. Right now I'm using an unlocked T Mobile 8320. Isn't there a plan other than the $30 a month3G plan they got for the Bold? If so, I'm trying to get that one, but I was wondering if it matters that I am using an unlocked phone and right nowAT&T cannot tell what phone I'm using.

Any info would help. Thanks.

MAN MY DAMN BOLD SCARED ME THIS MORING

last night I turned it off b4 I went to bed but I 4got to turn off the alarm.

this thing still went off I was like what the heck

do bbs ever turn off?

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Just some FYI for the new BlackBerry users... DESKTOP MANAGER is the business.

I had a Curve and just recently upgraded to a Bold. Without thinking, I started MANUALLY transferring BBM contacts between the 2 phones.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The next day, I hooked up both phones to the DM and transferred EVERYTHING within a matter of minutes. Contacts, calendar appts, BBM contacts, you name it.. it got transferred. Even profile settings, phone settings.

Made life THAT much easier.
I've always used DM to manage everything on my BB because manually doing it is a P.I.A. Thank God for Outlook.

do bbs ever turn off?
What do you mean turn off?

Cuz when I went to sleep I held down the red phone botton and it said device is turning off
So I thought the phone was off

But then the alarm set off
So maybe it was "off" but turns back on when the alarm is set

Originally Posted by stepinitup

do bbs ever turn off?

It only turned on because you had an alarm set, so the BB turns itself on for the alarm to go through. Take the alarm off and shut it off and it shouldn'tcome on.

^ That's crazy. I just tried this with my Storm. So, the internal clock must always be on in the background.

My skin finally came in today. It makes the 8900 a lot easier to grip, and now I ain't scared of dropping it
laugh.gif

Got it for $4 from some store online (located in NYC)

352hd89.jpg

fye91v.jpg

8wgwib.jpg

19y492.jpg

pimp.gif

I %%%%#$ my Bold up the other night. I found my roller skates and decided to test them out, slipped, and my Bold flew out of my hand in to the wall and put abig %+# dent on the side of it. I'm gonna grab a skin from Best Buy this weekend and slap it on there to cover it up and protect it from any other blundersI may have.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I %%%%#$ my Bold up the other night. I found my roller skates and decided to test them out, slipped, and my Bold flew out of my hand in to the wall and put a big %+# dent on the side of it. I'm gonna grab a skin from Best Buy this weekend and slap it on there to cover it up and protect it from any other blunders I may have.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but that is messed up tho. Maybe if u can say something isnt workin u can take it to the store and get another one. Work The System

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Sprint not getting the Bold
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

They really need to step their game up
Where did you see this? I thought Sprint was getting a new BB late Q1 or Q2 of this year.

Does anyone know what and when Sprint's next BB is dropping?

I %%%%#$ my Bold up the other night. I found my roller skates and decided to test them out, slipped, and my Bold flew out of my hand in to the wall and put a big %+# dent on the side of it. I'm gonna grab a skin from Best Buy this weekend and slap it on there to cover it up and protect it from any other blunders I may have.
ouch! that musta hurt ....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but that is messed up tho. Maybe if u can say something isnt workin u can take it to the store and get another one. Work The System
I copped it from a cat on CL. It's cool. Doesn't bother me as much as it did when it first happened. I could always order one fromcnn.cn and replace it myself. Thought about blacking out the Bold anyway. I'll deal with the rubber case for the time being though. It was like a movie,I swear, I slipped and the phone just flew and I was damn why couldn't it be the iPhone since I have it in a protective case
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Where did you see this? I thought Sprint was getting a new BB late Q1 or Q2 of this year.

The Bold is for EDGE/GPRS Providers (AT&T, T-Mobile)

Sprint and Verizon are on CDMA/1XEVDO Technology, so they the Bold wouldnt be on the those providers. Sprint is getting some type of New BlackBerry tho but itwill be like the 8900 or maybe the Storm. But maybe like Summer 09 or Fall 09

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The Bold is for EDGE/GPRS Providers (AT&T, T-Mobile)

Sprint and Verizon are on CDMA/1XEVDO Technology, so they the Bold wouldnt be on the those providers. Sprint is getting some type of New BlackBerry tho but it will be like the 8900 or maybe the Storm. But maybe like Summer 09 or Fall 09
Damn it. I can't switch providers and am eligible for an upgrade, but I am waiting on the next Sprint BB to be released (Storm, Bold,whatever). I hadn't seen this post in a while and saw this link from Crackberry last week, which gives me a little hope: http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/...lackberry-bold-coming-to-sprint-this-quarter/http://www.engadgetmobile...g-to-sprint-this-quarter/

I just hope they hurry the F up and release something new.
mad.gif

so i dnt want to go through 195 pages but im thinkin of getting a BB soon. I have Verizon and i was wondering what you guys would recommend. Not the stormthough
laugh.gif
Any help? thanks

Back
Top Bottom