...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

" Yo, that's like jewels without ice
That's like china without rice
Or the holy bible without christ
Or the bulls without mike
Or crackheads without pipes
The village without *%#@@
Or hockey games without fights"

Had my Pearl from release week and still absolutely loving it!! Though I can't wait for the release of the Pearl 2 approx. November time.... Curve just too big, and keys too small for me.

Great post - need to keep this alive like the jewellery threads!!

if you haven't already DL'd Opera 3.1 its very much recommended!!

operamini.com

man im workign with the treo 700wx but ya'll are making me want a BB

My roommate just bought the curve he loves it.

Quote:
ok sry, i was wrong.
but still the curve is the best out.

Debatable. The 8800s have built in GPS. Only certain models of the 8300 do. I could care less about the crappy Curve camera. Have you ever tried to use it? The pictures look like garbage.

The Curve does have Wi-Fi which is a positive. Some of the 8800s have Wi-Fi also. However, on looks alone, I think the 8800s beat the Curves.

just got the bb8830 for sprint .

pin = 32CC39DD

edit: :frown:
frown.gif
Team Macintosh
i know i know , yeah you too​

*Clears throat*

2402AE2E
I'm black, if that matters.
TEAM Black & Mild​
""The Talented Mr. Grizzly. The only bear that starts forest fires.""
Goooooooooonies​

amazon has cheap deals but they dont follow through with their product. i tried to order a curve with tmobile as a new customer and they said my credit card got denied, when one card i gave them got charged twice and another card got charged 3 times. yet they said both cards got denied. i had to wait a week for the money to go back into my accounts. then i called and cancelled the order and went to the store to copp it. amazon is lame imo, they took no responsibilty for their screw up.

also, i had even called t-mo, gave them my social and they said their had been no inquires done by them on my credit to give me a new line of service, nor did any outside run my credit to submit to t-mo so i could get the phone.

it was a joke, i was on the phone cussing them out for a week straight.
MORE HEAT FROM STILLMATICSHAY: VANS BLOWOUT! VANASOURS, PENDLETONS, ZCUBES, POLKADOTS AND BUMBLEBEES SIZE 8.5, OLDER NIKE AF1S, COOL GREY HUARACHES FROM '03, HOA 180'S SIZE 9! HEAT! CLICK ME

I'm on an 8800 and an iPhone. The BB could be a lil better on the browser tip, but besides that it's crack. MDA, SK, etc are all insignificant compared to BB. I've had just about every phone in that genre and never been happier than with the BB. Iphone even a bit under the BB really besides the browser and youtube.

Only mod I did to my BB is the iPhone theme. JiveTalk sounds reasonable.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

Kingtre..can you change the title too Official Blackberry Post.

Rintones are easy you can make them yourself..ill post up the instructions in a lil while..welcome to the BB family my first was the pearl..but i lost that 3 weeks ago and i just copped the curve..thinking about skipping class tonight to go home and play with it...

Use iTunes and Bluetooth to create your own ringtones and stop point in the options tab. Click OK and move on.

stoptime.jpg

3- Next you need to set iTunes to convert your music to 22 khz and mono encoding. I used a lower bitrate to save space.

settings2.jpg

settings.jpg

4- Convert the songs to mp3 and find them in your Library. I used a smart playlist with recently added songs. I then dragged the song to my desktop. This made a copy so if anything went wrong I could just go back to iTunes.

convert_mp3.jpg

I'm thinking about getting a re-furbished BBPearl, any one had any problems with re-furb phones?
Also does it require expandable memory? I've never had a smartphone, how's the internet experience as far as webpages, youtube etc.....? Thanks for the help.
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

i just ordered my curve today. I miss the Berries. Had an 8700 then switched to a DASH but bb is def the way to go.
Another one bites the dust!

Well looks like the $15 ups express turned out to be next day shipping!!! Well I'm setting it up but this will be my last pic with my kick!!

282546771.jpg

I can't believe T-Mobile shafted me on this device. They won't allow me to apply the discount if I purchase it.

Back
Top Bottom