...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Twig1026

That bar code joint is serious...too bad I have no one to use it on in real life yet

You can add someone right from the barcode image on the computer screen.

The battery life on this thing is RIDICULOUS (in a good way)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm going to have to get a new one though, it won't recognize my microSD card
smh.gif

and which browser do you guys use to view NT?

Originally Posted by thetruth03

the link for BBM 5.0 is down.. anybody got a re up?

Google Blackberry Messenger 5.0 Download then look for a site that says blackberryrocks.com make sure you do the over the air download.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by thetruth03

the link for BBM 5.0 is down.. anybody got a re up?

Google Blackberry Messenger 5.0 Download then look for a site that says blackberryrocks.com make sure you do the over the air download.
Here is the link for the OTA BBM 5.0 Download.....just chose the appropriate one runwith it.....slow DL for me tho...took like 30 mins

http://0mietechsupport.wo...-5-0-for-all-current-os/

The new BBM's a trip. I just wish I could have the chats on the same line as I did w/ the previous version.

I don't like having the convos start under the bbm screen name.

Options doesn't have an answer for this...
ohwell.gif

i just got the tour. do you guys use facebook app that comes with it or just use facebook.com on the browser? i dont know what, if any, the difference is. justmesssin around with it now. first bb i ever had

man!!!! is anyone willing to either buy the sprint blackberry tour on one of there lines and trade me for some shoes or something you want OR just get thediscount and i pay you and give you a nice tip....? i cnt pay $500 bones... no upgrade FTL

Originally Posted by belle155

i just got the tour. do you guys use facebook app that comes with it or just use facebook.com on the browser? i dont know what, if any, the difference is. just messsin around with it now. first bb i ever had

It's really about preference. If I wanna see some quick status updates, I use the app.

But if I wanna see detailed stuff, I find going on FB mobile through the browser works best for me.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

man!!!! is anyone willing to either buy the sprint blackberry tour on one of there lines and trade me for some shoes or something you want OR just get the discount and i pay you and give you a nice tip....? i cnt pay $500 bones... no upgrade FTL
when does your contract expire?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

man!!!! is anyone willing to either buy the sprint blackberry tour on one of there lines and trade me for some shoes or something you want OR just get the discount and i pay you and give you a nice tip....? i cnt pay $500 bones... no upgrade FTL
june 2010

june 2010
look a couple pages by, my response to I drink your milkshake (sorry but i don't feel like going back for it)
but they that out, its worth a shot

june 2010

Craigslist.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

june 2010

Craigslist.
Ha them fools want $450+

So i have had my tour for almost a week and it's great. But all the sudden it says my SD Card isn't formatted and when i try to format it through myphone it says there is an Error. I had already put music on it and when i tried to reformat it, i lost my music (which isn't a big deal) but now i cant putanything on it. Can anyone help me out???

I know some people were wondering about upgrading to the new BBM. Its much easier to download the zip file and use the Desktop Manager in comparison to the OTAmethod. It took me literally maybe 5 minutes for the whole process.

Originally Posted by langfor5

I know some people were wondering about upgrading to the new BBM. Its much easier to download the zip file and use the Desktop Manager in comparison to the OTA method. It took me literally maybe 5 minutes for the whole process.
I guess it works differently for others cause I did the OTA and it took me about 5 minutes. Just like dl'ing a new application.

and btw, the barcode thing is pretty crazy. tried it w/ that one posted on the previous page.
damn technology.
smh.gif
smokin.gif

i need some help!

i cant send out or recieve any SMS texts, i keep getting a red X with the "unidentified subscriber" error message.
any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom