...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Quote:
Kingtre..Can you post all the pins on the first page as there being posted..
:pimp:
pimp.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

I couldn't wait till the curve got to T-mobile.. so I went and got the Mogul for sprint. Never looked back. Sprints data and internet speed are far ahead of other companies + a crazy amount of add-ons for Wm 6. =] The new curves are nice but I was looking forward to all the cool updates that that were leaked before the release.. lol so much for that. Don't get me wrong, the new curve is pretty nice. The moguls just better.

Kingtre..NEVER EVER pay for a theme..9/10 outta ten if you go to a blackberry forum and ask somebody who has paid for it will have it...or they know where to get it for free..There madd helpfull i use blackberryforums.com alot there cool..

Also for wallpapers..If you go to www.crackberry.com then look for a section called "free downloads and tools" you can upload your own pics and it will make the wallpaper to Size for you..for any blackberry device..Real simple to use.

When I go to www.blackberry.com/aim to activate aim for my curve, it doesnt allow me to activate it. Why is that? It says something about my browser.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID = sneakapr0
Quick is deadly...Robinho is deadly...

Got my 8320 on Sunday and I literally cant put the thing down, it is just an amazing device.

One question that I havent found the answer for on any mesg board: hofo, pinstack, crackberry, etc.....

I am coming from a SK3 (like a lot of you guys) and I had 460 contacts stored. I had 250 (the max) on my SIM that I was able to import onto my Curve 8320 but I dont know how to transfer over the remaining 200 contacts without having to manually input......does anyone know how to do this????

FOR SALE: M&N Braves 1974 Away Hank Aaron 4XL, M&N Philies BP jersey NWT XXL,Expos Gary Carter Home 3XL NWT, Petrovic Nets 1992-93 sz 52 NWT, Steve Largent Seahawks sz 52, Bulls Theus sz 52 NWT, Jason Kidd Suns procut home sz 46 +6", Blue Jays BP XXL NWT All-star Shox sz 14 nds. E-mail me at Busdrrver@hotmail.com w/ offers. AOL IM: JMoneyCST

How can I get Opera browser onto my Curve?
Team Wolverine
Fire Lloyd
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

>:
mad.gif
Verizon is the worst, Man I wanna upgrade my 7230 to the curve, At&T had theirs out since early June and Verizon has no significant release date in sight >:
mad.gif

^^ how much are the data plans? and do i still need the data plan if im only using the school network for internet?

damn i fell off on keeping up the thread :smh:
smh.gif
Handheld Software (v 4.2.2.180)

i think im gonna try opera out...how does it do with embedded images and tables? thats all im really having probs with

oh and does jivetalk allow for pictures to be sent via aim??

yall keeping this alive...looks like we have alot more new users so there should be more questions...i know im still figuring it out :pimp:
pimp.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

I know theres a way to get jivetalk for free :lol:
laugh.gif
blackberry9000series.jpg
Quote:
Blackberry 9000 Series Smart phone : Touchscreen, 3G HSDPA, 600 mhz Processor and More!

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID = sneakapr0
Quick is deadly...Robinho is deadly...

Quote:
How/what do I tell VZW in order to get a new one?
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

I recently installed a micro SD card into my Curve and I noticed that the battery dies quickly when I choose the option for my Curve to use the SD card. Now, if I want to access the stuff on my SD card, I have to turn the option on, and when I'm done, I have to turn the option off so that my battery doesn't die quickly. Does anyone know how to preserve battery life on the Curve while using an SD card while not having to manually turn the option to use it off and on?

what makes a black berry so much better than other phones with internet/email/aim capability??
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom