...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Frank Mucus wrote:

yungchamp wrote:

i just got my 8320 finally! and im having trouble with the aim it tells me 2 go 2 blackberry.com/aim but im having trouble doing that is it because i have
a

mac or what?

Goto the website on your Blackberry

i did that and it says....sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support AOL Instant Messenger for Blackberry. hmmm now
what and how do i get themes on my phone im new 2 this
ohwell.gif

I don't know. I don't remember having to goto a website for it to work. I was only prompted to goto a website for the facebook app on it. You can download new themes at crackberry.com It's alot easier doing it OTA

ayo how do u get the facebook app....and also how do u get the leather background ah few pages back i got the cool blue classy corners theme not i need 2 knowhow to get that leather background and im good also nebody got a link on how 2 upgrade to 4.5?
nerd.gif

Any fellow t-mobile prisoners moving over tot he G1? The OS alone has me..many possibilities and from T-Mobile, we generally don't get quality phones (withthe exception of the BB).

Bold is nice...screen resolution is CRAZY. Can't wait to see what the Thunder has in store, UI-wise for a touchscreen BB.

Everybody and their momma got a Bold or iPhone 3G now 'round here.

Originally Posted by Jordan Balla

ok so Tmo wont be getting the bold or thunder anytime soon if ever - whats my course of action besides canceling and switching service
ur best bet is the javelin, or new curve. unlocked bold would work too, storm is outta the question unless you would switch service...

so the storm wont be avail unlocked- from what i see it has a nov release? -

i was 2 secs from switching to an iphone on sat
nerd.gif
TMO is pissing me off-i think im ready to bounce...will the Storm be going to ATT?

I dont see the point of the bold...i could be wrong but besides the leather back 3g is the only diff right?

so the storm wont be avail unlocked- from what i see it has a nov release?
im sure there will be a way to unlock the storm soon enough, however the problem u face is one based on carriers... service providers such asat&t and t-mobile are on gsm networks, using sim cards to transfer a phone number to a phone. verizon and sprint use cdma, which doesnt use a sim card. soif u were able to unlock a storm, there would be no slot to put ur tmobile sim card and therefore not work... i dont know much about rogers' network, butif that is gsm, they are in fact getting a version of the storm i believe so that could work for u maybe

leather back is a turnoff imo, i want a phone not something to sit on lol

whats the price range on the bold? i just got my girl a curve for $179 with a 100 rebate on 10/10. depending on the price i may want toreturn it.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Frank Mucus wrote:

yungchamp wrote:

i just got my 8320 finally! and im having trouble with the aim it tells me 2 go 2 blackberry.com/aim but im having trouble doing that is it because i have
a

mac or what?

Goto the website on your Blackberry

i did that and it says....sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support AOL Instant Messenger for Blackberry. hmmm now
what and how do i get themes on my phone im new 2 this
ohwell.gif

I don't know. I don't remember having to goto a website for it to work. I was only prompted to goto a website for the facebook app on it. You can download new themes at crackberry.com It's alot easier doing it OTA

ayo how do u get the facebook app....and also how do u get the leather background ah few pages back i got the cool blue classy corners theme not i need 2 know how to get that leather background and im good also nebody got a link on how 2 upgrade to 4.5?
nerd.gif

The fb app was already on the phone, I just had to goto the link it directed me to on the phone. That leather background was posted a couple pagesback

Originally Posted by Jordan Balla

so the storm wont be avail unlocked- from what i see it has a nov release?
im sure there will be a way to unlock the storm soon enough, however the problem u face is one based on carriers... service providers such as at&t and t-mobile are on gsm networks, using sim cards to transfer a phone number to a phone. verizon and sprint use cdma, which doesnt use a sim card. so if u were able to unlock a storm, there would be no slot to put ur tmobile sim card and therefore not work... i dont know much about rogers' network, but if that is gsm, they are in fact getting a version of the storm i believe so that could work for u maybe

leather back is a turnoff imo, i want a phone not something to sit on lol

ahh - i got you...so i think the choice is made...i'll be switching to Verizon and the Thunder...i found a date of Nov 16th
eek.gif
hopefully that sticks

finally no more TMO jokes
laugh.gif

so can anybody say why the Bold on ATT is better than the storm on V ?

i see alot more hype for the bold but dont see why?! i must be missing something

i need the bold real soon, i would have made the switch to the curve a couple months ago but decided to wait out for the bold so i'm still stuck with theuseless phone that I have.

bold should be droppin oct. 27th.

i have no interest in the storm. just like the iphone. I NEED QWERTY.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

bold should be droppin oct. 27th.

i have no interest in the storm. just like the iphone. I NEED QWERTY.
ye ai guess that could be a downside...i got used to my keyboard too but i used the iphone just fine and from what im seeing/reading the stormshould be alot better...i'll def try it out before i cop-

true

of course blackberry>apple

so i wouldnt mind checkin out the storm. its not on ATT though anyways.

For any BlackBerry Curve users on T-Mobile.. OS 4.5 is OFFICIALLY out.

http://crackberry.com/t-mobile-shows-8320-some-4-5-love
t-moupgd1.jpg

This post is for all you T-Mobile 8320 users out there that have been hesitant in updating your device using another carriers OS. T-Mobile has posted their official 4.5 OS for the 8320 Curve, after the upgrade you will be rocking the official 4.5.0.81. And of course, if you are unsure of how to upgrade your OS, we got you covered check out our BlackBerry 101: How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS).

Go Grab The Update>>

I'm getting the storm this weekend.. i havent been this anxious for the phone since the accompli 009
laugh.gif

release date for the storm in nov. 9th
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom