...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

i'm trying to get a white pearl...but for cingular, i'm hoping they come out with one, if not i'm gonna go with the raspberry
sportz4life10
I want your DUNKS in a size 11.5!

jive talk is the best. way worth the 30 bones. best 30 ive ever spent.

also if you have a mac. missing sync is the way to go.

Coppin the Curve tomorrow, @#%$ a SK3 :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Wolverine
Fire Lloyd
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Copped my curve today...So far, much better than what I thought...

I might have to break down and spend the $20 on jivechat...The pre-installed AIM is good but, jivechat is where its at....

Signatures are overrated...Thats why you are reading this....

Like what most people are saying, you won't be able to fully utilize a blackberry's full capability without a data plan.

If you're with T-mobile, it's only $20 a month for unlimited BB plan.

Finally will be getting video :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
LINK

Playlists on the Music Player :pimp:
pimp.gif
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

^ Wow fits better than expected... I might do the black one their clean

Quote:
Is the Blackberry Curve worth getting for AT&T? I've heard mixed reviews. Thanks.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

I upgraded to the pearl today but it cost me $399 and I didn't get a rebate... I'm going to go back into the store either tomorrow or Friday and see what the deal is.
Team DJ Bana Fan Club​
ano, sumimasen. anata wa totemo kirei desu ne.​

oh, i forgot, what does the GPS do for a blackberry? I know what it is, but what function does it serve on a phone, since I believe the 8830 has GPS butdoesn't give directions, unlike the pearl, which doesn't have GPS but does give directions...thanks!

PIN: 23DB3628
Get at me!

Why is BB Messenger and the PIN better than hitting someone up on the text message or on Jivetalk?

I gotta make the switch after peepin the specs. Im currently on my 2nd unlocked samsung i320. Im tight cuz i coulda waited to pick up the bb but i was so antsy I copped the blackjack again for more then I can get the BB for. SMH
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Quote:
I need a nice case also.

Best Buy has the OEM Blackberry cases on sale for $11 and some change for the Curve now. I couldn't wait so I went to the AT&T store yesterday and dropped $65 for both a case and a 1GB microSD card. BTW, I paid $400 plus for my Curve.

Quote:
Where is this PIN thing found? I hadn't checked this post in a minute.

The PIN is found under Options and then Status.
DJ Ransom
www.djransom.org

^ i mean it depends on what you are looking for in a phone.

the dash is not better than the curve but it still does alot .
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

I mean, I understand u want the TEAM BLACKBERRY sig but....

But yeah you can, but why do you really want a Curve. We like BB's b/c of the features...Whats your reason?

Back
Top Bottom