...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

At first my battery was great. Now it dies by the end of the day. I charge it from 9 pm to 7 am. IS THAT TOO LONG??

Originally Posted by djaward

At first my battery was great. Now it dies by the end of the day. I charge it from 9 pm to 7 am. IS THAT TOO LONG??

Depends on your application load and etc. I charge mines for an hour or two and I'm usually good.

yes. your over charging. decreases battery life significantly.

from dead to fully charged should take about an hour or so. after that im good for 12-16 hours with regular use

I got a pearl for the time being causeI'm waithing on my homie to hook me up with a curve. pin = 24482380 somebody hit me up so I can see how this jointworks. I was wondering though, when I receive an email I get the same message sent to the messages folder, is there any way that I can fix it so that emailsare not duplicated in that folder?

anyone here use a skin for their BB8300? if so can you direct me to the skins that are rated the best?

and will a BB8300 with a skin fit into one of those OEM leather carrying cases?

nerd.gif

thanks for the help.

just updated the pin list...does anybody actually use it?
nerd.gif

i'll keep doing it if its useful BUT from now on when your putting your pin can you put

KingTre - 241EADF3

in the same format as it is in the main post so its easy for me to just copy paste....with yuku now im typing out the names and ++%# or else it takes thatformat with it
laugh.gif

oh and i get alot of questions about em but im not really the dude to help
laugh.gif
ive downloaded all of these programs and everything and havent installed even half- no skins, maybe one ringtone, no themes no games nada
smh.gif
...i useminimal fucntions on my BB right now
grin.gif
im trying to get more into it butfor awhile i was on some as long as it works when i need it im good stuff..

Which browser is everyone using? I was using Opera ver 3 and I didn't like how it views pages in parts so I d/l ver 4 and its def gonna take some gettingused to

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Which browser is everyone using? I was using Opera ver 3 and I didn't like how it views pages in parts so I d/l ver 4 and its def gonna take some getting used to

I just use the regular browser. Opera is wack.

I'm still a BB rookie........I don't wanna sound dumb but whats the PIN number for?

nobody with blackberry actually uses PIN. real talk, its just neat to exchange on internet forums cuz we all got unique PIN numbers to our device. PINmessaging IS NOT SECURE also.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

nobody with blackberry actually uses PIN. real talk, its just neat to exchange on internet forums cuz we all got unique PIN numbers to our device. PIN messaging IS NOT SECURE also.

Who was looking to use it for it's security?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

nobody with blackberry actually uses PIN. real talk, its just neat to exchange on internet forums cuz we all got unique PIN numbers to our device. PIN messaging IS NOT SECURE also.

my friends & i use our bb messenger often.
they dont have unlimited texts like i do.

& whats your argument about it not being "secure"?

Back
Top Bottom