...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Just got a practically new BlackBerry Curve for T-Mobile for $250 off Craig's List, so my Pearl is in retirement. Anyone know what market value is for it now? I told people I was selling it for $100.

That's about right for the asking price. Maybe $150.

Originally Posted by Karmex

whats new for verizon? i see their fazing out the 8703, and the 8830 doesnt have a cam(already had a smartphone w/ no cam, need one for emergencies, your girl etc..)

Can you hear me now?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd love to rock wit' the V for the rest of my life but they are KILLIN' me wit' the whack a** selection of phones they givin' us. ThatBS Voyager is effin' child's play compared to the new !%+$# other phone companies got.

Thanks for the responses on the BB but I swear it didn't help me any
laugh.gif
Good looks on dude tellin' me about the SD card, I got HELLA music so that would propose a potential problem for me. To dude said why would I getan iPhone and BB....I wouldn't. I'd get an IPOD and a BB, although I don't want to do that because that is money I really tryna spend right now.

Basically if I bought an iPhone would that be an incredibly stupid decision? I guess that's all I wanna know
ohwell.gif

which do you guys think is the better phone?

blackberry curve 8310

or

blackberry 8820

price doesn't matter, i just want to get a feel from people who have used/tried either phone.

yo guys i plan on getting a blackberry 8320 finally this weekend. i have a newb question though, with jivetalk you can go on aim and IM mobile phones tooright?

I've been meaning to ask, but it always slip my mind,

does anyone know how to add a diacritic mark on letters? In particular, this one: é

My Pearl used to do it automatically, but the Curve doesn't. thanks.

I've been meaning to ask, but it always slip my mind,

does anyone know how to add a diacritic mark on letters? In particular, this one: é

My Pearl used to do it automatically, but the Curve doesn't. thanks.
hold down the letter "e" and while holding it roll the track ball left or right.

it will cycle through all the different variations on the letter.

-joe

i want a new case. i really would like a case in the style of the lrg iphone one where it hangs from your belt loop. i have a 8830we. any suggestions ?

Man, my pearl went completely bezzerk yesterday.. SMH whenever i use the track ball it automatically selects things and starts calling people and whatnot evenwithout me holding it down. F a blackberry im copping me a iphone
laugh.gif

Damn I feel stupid for asking but...how the hell do I make pictures from my computer a wallpaper? I tried using the media manager but I can't figure itout, and it likes to freeze on me. Any help would be appreciated thanks guys.

Originally Posted by alife epidemix

Damn I feel stupid for asking but...how the hell do I make pictures from my computer a wallpaper? I tried using the media manager but I can't figure it out, and it likes to freeze on me. Any help would be appreciated thanks guys.

Honesty I just email it to myself as an attachment and save it to my bb. Then make it a wallpaper

Originally Posted by alife epidemix

Damn I feel stupid for asking but...how the hell do I make pictures from my computer a wallpaper? I tried using the media manager but I can't figure it out, and it likes to freeze on me. Any help would be appreciated thanks guys.

the media manager program is stupid but it works, the freezing may just be a ram problem for ur comp, once media manager is started, u gotta make sure urdevice is connected in the desktop manager, if ur using a pc as opposed to a mac, just copy pictures from "my documents" or "my pictures"or whatever and then in media manager, under the section "my devices" either click the one with "media card" if you have one or"device memory" if you dont - then, there should be 4 folders, music pictures ringtones videos, open up pictures and paste whatever your picture is -after that, just go to "media" on ur blackberry, go to pictures, select your picture and the under options select "set as background"

Im Back
pimp.gif
Getting the curve tomorrow afternoon. I know I need Jivetalk,Google Apps, Espn App, Iphone Theme all again... anyone am I missing anything else? Thanks !

^^ Gmail, Google search, google maps, google news, and google talk... all great well didn't use talk too much

Mobile.google.com

You got any apps I should know of? Thank you.

^ IF you have unlimited text messaging, then it's free in theory. Other wise you gotta pay for each text they send you.

It's a win for me when I got a MicroSD card, GREAT pick up, you can store all your wallpapers and ringtones in the card. I just chop up my mp3s withAudacity and call it a day.

Anyways, can someone lead me to a place with a cool case? anything just to protect the outside parts of the phone while still looking cool, thanks

i have a Mac and every time i try to send a ringtone from my comp to my BB its saying that the "Device does not have thenecessary services" . whats the deal ?!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Are you copying and pasting in the music folder? Or are you using the desktop manager?

im trying to use Bluetooth ... sorry i didnt put that in my original post

Originally Posted by Prez T

i have a Mac and every time i try to send a ringtone from my comp to my BB its saying that the "Device does not have the necessary services" . whats the deal ?!
mad.gif
mad.gif

i dont know what kind of bb you have but i had the same problem with my first 2 8830's.

sprint nor apple could do anything. apparently its like a lotto trying to find a bb that is mac compatible.
the 8830 im currently using sends via bluetooth just fine.

edit: do you have a SD card installed?

Back
Top Bottom