...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Quick question.

How do I set up a custom ringtone on the Blackberry Curve? I just keep it on vibrate.
take a song that you have on itunes that doesnt have DRM protection and go to "Get Info" and click on the "Options" tab. thenchoose the starting point and end point of the song that you want as the clip for your ringtone and click ok. then right click on the song and click create"create mp3 version" (if it says create ___ version that isn't mp3 go to edit->prefrences->General->import options and change the importformat to mp3). after the mp3 version is made, right click on the sound clip you just made and choose "show containing folder. then plug in yourblackberry, choose mass media storage on and drag and drop the file into your blackberry.

I know I'm incredibly late on this...but is there an app for Twitter? Or just the browser version?
nerd.gif
To read or post

Also, anyone have an Outer Box case for their phone? I saw one that looked awesome but I guess there isnt a 8900 version yet

I needed some T-Mobile assistance
What is it that you need? reply and ill see if I or anyone else can help on here.

Dont pm me if your looking for a bill discount, cant help.

What I can do for any of you is...price match a phone thats in store and possibly waive the activation fee plus I can do instant rebates.
If your outta state and want a phone ill mail it to you for free.

If your in SoCal we can do it in person, im in the 818

I HAVE THIS PROBLEM JVM OR JUM ERROR 102 IF ANYONE CAN PLEASE HELP ME IT WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED THANK YOU PM ME PLEASE

who ever wanted to get them the BB Bold, you should go to walmart.com and get the BB Bold from there it is free with a 2yr contract...you will still have adeposit if required but at least you aint gotta pay $200+ for the phone...the phone is sick by the way...i got one of my own

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I needed some T-Mobile assistance
What is it that you need? reply and ill see if I or anyone else can help on here.

Dont pm me if your looking for a bill discount, cant help.

What I can do for any of you is...price match a phone thats in store and possibly waive the activation fee plus I can do instant rebates.
If your outta state and want a phone ill mail it to you for free.

If your in SoCal we can do it in person, im in the 818

I'm trying to upgrade to the 8900. Wirefly says that they only charge $80 but I'm wondering how long does it take to process? That pricesounds way too low.

+$%@. I just got my Storm and now THIS is coming out in a few months? How much do you think it will be? Maybe I can sell my storm and then buy the tour

I'm trying to upgrade to the 8900. Wirefly says that they only charge $80 but I'm wondering how long does it take to process? That price sounds way too low.
Shouldnt take that long, call it in if you wanna do it quicker.

^ I dont see a number to call, all they keep saying is send a email or chat with a rep. Stuff like that is what makes me think the site is fugazzi.

Originally Posted by fatboyslim891

^^^
That's
pimp.gif
except for the keyboard. Bold Keyboard FTW
I am in complete disagreement. At work they just yesterday upgraded my Curve to a Bold and the keyboard on the Bold sucks. The keys are way tooclose together. Other than the screen, the Curve was better.....this Bold thing is gigantic.

Is there a way I can save text messages to my computer from the Curve?

*I'm not BB savvy.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I'm trying to upgrade to the 8900. Wirefly says that they only charge $80 but I'm wondering how long does it take to process? That price sounds way too low.
Shouldnt take that long, call it in if you wanna do it quicker.

i just checked wirefly n the 8900 is at 20$ . hmmm
nerd.gif

my curve 8310 keeps deleting texts and call logs. now i know other people have had this problem and have suggested pulling the battery out and putting it backin but that doesn't even seem to work anymore so i feel like the only way to fix this is to get a new bb. got a couple questions about this though. 1) cani get some type of discount on a new bb because of this problem? 2) what curve model does this stop becoming a problem for because i dont neccesarily need abold or a storm (i just need a bb that wont delete my texts) 3) if i already have a one year contract with at & t how much should i expect to pay for a newbb (i.e. curve, bold). I've looked through this thread but couldnt find any of this info so any help would be appreciated. thanks

Back
Top Bottom