...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I'm trying to upgrade to the 8900. Wirefly says that they only charge $80 but I'm wondering how long does it take to process? That price sounds way too low.
Shouldnt take that long, call it in if you wanna do it quicker.
i just checked wirefly n the 8900 is at 20$ . hmmm
nerd.gif

thats one hell of a deal

I can't rock with the 8520. I love the "Curve" branding on the back, but I hate the rubber buttons on top. And the screen resolution is a stepbackwards, as is the 2.0 mp camera. And no flash? Weak.

Then again, I guess it is supposed to be the "lower end" BB device.

The optical trackball is dope as hell, but not enough to sell me on it.

Can the AT&T stores update my OS for me? I couldn't get the upgrade to work on my roommate's computer, and I have a Mac...

Originally Posted by tmay407

Can the AT&T stores update my OS for me? I couldn't get the upgrade to work on my roommate's computer, and I have a Mac...

AT&T will not update your Bold. infact, they will not even replace your Bold if the OS has been changed from the officially supported AT&T version ofthe OS.

I DONT PASS wrote:
NICKLE DIME BAY wrote:
Lovin that optical trackball

I hope the Bolds predecessor gets it..or atlest a bigger Curve with 3G

i think you mean successor. the predecessor to the Bold was the 8800.

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by tmay407

AT&T will not update your Bold. infact, they will not even replace your Bold if the OS has been changed from the officially supported AT&T version of the OS.
I have the Curve, and I keep getting these emails that I need to upgrade my !$@%...

Yo whats up guys...Im new to the crackberry game and have a few questions..

i have the new curve.. how do update it?

Also how/where the hell are the applications?... Are the only apps the lame ones that cost like 20 bucks?

Who has ordered from wirefly.com? Feedback? They have the 8900 listed at $80 to upgrade and I'm wondering if it's legit.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Who has ordered from wirefly.com? Feedback? They have the 8900 listed at $80 to upgrade and I'm wondering if it's legit.
I got my Curve on my upgrade about 7 months back. Wirefly
pimp.gif

How much did you pay to upgrade and how long did it take to get the phone? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger today...

^^^^ thats what im saying seems too good to be true but its legit. idk if to do it or not.

Just switched back over to T-Mobile via Wirefly. Very legit company.

I put in the order for upgrade
embarassed.gif

did you have to add the 2 yrs ? and what bout the plan ??
give the info on all of this cuz im bout to hit up wirefly too.

^ Yea I was already on the 2 year deal and I have no intentions on leaving T-Mobile so it's nothing to me to extend it.. Yes, they make you choose a planalso.

Back
Top Bottom