...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Threaded SMS feature in BBM
eek.gif

Gotta gave OS 5.0 though.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

can't join the group for some reason it keep saying the invitation has been expired or has already been used by someone else
Same for me. I get a failed message
laugh.gif

Can I get an invite sent to my pin 30c6bda2

Question.. If i'm getting bad service during school hours.. will it drain my battery faster?

Originally Posted by psykhO

Question.. If i'm getting bad service during school hours.. will it drain my battery faster?

Short answer: Yes, being in a poor service area will drain your battery faster.

this is what i did

1. open browser
2. click go to
3. enter mobile.blackberry.com ( its in my bookmarks)
4. click on dl new messenger and go through the process.

Blackberry.com/messenger on your phone should work.

You have to have 4.5 or higher to get 5.0, though, so maybe that's your problem?

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

How do I go about getting the 5.0 OS? BB.com only has 4.xx

I think he's talking about the system's OS, not the new version of BBM.

Russ, it hasn't been officially released yet; so you won't find it on BB's site. Odds are that RIM will release OS 5.0 to the public after the 9700drops, since that'll be the first device to be shipped with it installed.

Of course, there are other methods of obtaining OS 5.0 but leaks aren't guaranteed to be stable; so it's one of those "use at your own risk"things.

Does anyone have a Curve 8330 and can confirm the barcode works?? I'm trying to help my girl get it on hers. I downloaded through BB App World, but I'mnot seeing anywhere to get the barcode. There's no "My Profile" option.

Blackberry Tour for Sprint is $149 from me for a limited time only.

More info PM me. Serious inquires only

That white Bold is doooooope. I'm hoping the OEM parts will be easy to find so I can make my own whiteberry. Should be a nice backup to the 9700.

Back
Top Bottom